• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blues 0

Rate this topic

That's not bad. BUT, you have to admit this puck control BS is NOT going to win playoff rounds.

:lol: This coming from someone whose team has never achieved jack s**t in its 40 year history. Time to return to the mirror and resume your daily affirmations, friend. C'mon, you can do it. "The Blues are the Wings' *****, again. But I will deal with it, again. I will think of a happy place and move on, again ..."

Edited by Grateful Gadsby

"Waaambulance attack" has had his account frozen and altered for your amusement.

You may all now point at him and laugh.

Enjoy.

I thought that was your handiwork. :lol:

It's too bad really. I like that our division is getting competitive again. It'd be cool to have some members from Chicago and St. Louis to have friendly rivalries with.

"Waaambulance attack" has had his account frozen and altered for your amusement.

Enjoy.

Oooooo, ooooooo, I've always wanted a pinata to beat around! *begins beating the goon with an octopus* Ah, where's the candy!!! :(:P

I thought that was your handiwork. :lol:

It's too bad really. I like that our division is getting competitive again. It'd be cool to have some members from Chicago and St. Louis to have friendly rivalries with.

They're out there harold. I remember that one guy you mentioned earlier too, Mayers21 or something like that.

Oh well, great win and nobody got hurt.

Cheers!

esteef

I love having fans from opposing teams, but not asshats like that. Opposing fans can come here and have an edge to them, so to speak, but to just come here and post mindless drivel -- well, the banhammer drops pretty quick.

They're out there harold. I remember that one guy you mentioned earlier too, Mayers21 or something like that.

Oh well, great win and nobody got hurt.

Cheers!

esteef

Maybe we should go recruiting, because they dont seem to be finding their way here by themselves. :lol:

Good job tonight guys. Pavel was just insane, and Lidstrom looked awesome also. I'm sure having that contract signed eases a lot of pressure. That was a nice move at the blue line right before he scored on Manny. Osgood was our savior tonight. He looked awesome, and he did what he was supposed to do. Last but not least, Filppula...good job tonight. He has really been coming around latey.

I love having fans from opposing teams, but not asshats like that. Opposing fans can come here and have an edge to them, so to speak, but to just come here and post mindless drivel -- well, the banhammer drops pretty quick.

Agreed.

Ban Hammer? didn't he do the Miami Vice theme?

(obscure 80s reference) :unsure:

Enjoy.

Matt, I love you. And in that totally hetero way, of course. You're the bestest admin ever. :D

Good job tonight guys. Pavel was just insane, and Lidstrom looked awesome also. I'm sure having that contract signed eases a lot of pressure. That was a nice move at the blue line right before he scored on Manny. Osgood was our savior tonight. He looked awesome, and he did what he was supposed to do. Last but not least, Filppula...good job tonight. He has really been coming around latey.

For real. With Hank and Holmstrom out, everybody stepped it up. Nice win for the Wings.

Shout out to Matt for laying the long arm of the law and keeping the site civilized (with some humor).

Total domination, great win over the Blues. Wings never gave St. Louis a chance, they came out physical and asserted themselves immediately and didn't let up. Osgood was great.

Props to Walker for standing up for his teammate. Props to Franzen for obliterating Jackman, too.