• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Well then i guess you don't blame him for any goals. It is always someone elses fault. He gets paid to do a job he is there because mistakes happen and he has to be able to help the team but so far he is proving he can't help the team and we can't count on him

Maybe he's reciprocating what he gets or did you fail to see the turn overs that the other WIngs made that kept the puck there when it should've been at the other end of the rink?

Yikes, he was almost responsible for one there... :blink:

Yes he was.... WOW!

Well then i guess you don't blame him for any goals. It is always someone elses fault. He gets paid to do a job he is there because mistakes happen and he has to be able to help the team but so far he is proving he can't help the team and we can't count on him

No it is not always someone else's fault. It is who's fault it is. The best goalie in the world gives up rebounds, that is why there is d-men. If goalies never gave up rebounds then there would be no reason for the d at all!!!!!

Yes he was.... WOW!

No it is not always someone else's fault. It is who's fault it is. The best goalie in the world gives up rebounds, that is why there is d-men. If goalies never gave up rebounds then there would be no reason for the d at all!!!!!

Haha. Did you just insinuate that the only reason defenseman play is to clear away goaltenders rebounds? Silly me - I though it was to make it harder for the opposing teams forwards to get through the neutral and offensive zones.

Nice little scrum going on there before the commercial.

Hi Com.

No, I didn't see any scru....POW...Ow, my eye! :lol:

Find that puck Wings and clear it.