• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

1/19 GDT: Red Wings 6, Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Eh folks, help me out here. I'm in MD, just outside of DC, and i have comast's service along with the center ice package. all of the other games are on, except for this game. am i looking in the wrong place for this game?

Hellllp!

Thanks!

B

I have DirectTv and CI, and its way up the channel line up.. about 14 channels up from the first one. Hpe you find it!

erok

Eh folks, help me out here. I'm in MD, just outside of DC, and i have comast's service along with the center ice package. all of the other games are on, except for this game. am i looking in the wrong place for this game?

Hellllp!

Thanks!

B

I don't know what is up with comcast center ice, but Yahoo.com is broadcasting it live right now. PM me if you don't have any luck, OK? It's working for me right now.

I didn't know about Wilson being a whiner about Ozzie and the ASG. What a dork. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there's a thread in GD about it. Basically Wilson whining "Nabokov's the best goalie! He should start!" Babcock says, "Naaaah, I'm the coach. Ozzie's starting." And then he gives him a bilabial fricative. :D

San Jose's looking strong on the PK tonight, so they've got something going for them. I gotta admit, I get nervous when we hold a team off the shot-count for so long in a game. Less than five minutes left in the period and we're outshooting the Sharks 5-0.

The producers for the San Jose feed are spot on with how they're doing things over there. That was rather neat for them to yank a great passing play clip from a past Sharks game (against the Stars) and then compare it to the pass from Dats to Zata, giving it all the praise it deserves.

Agreed......these PbP guys are great, and I seem to remember them being no different in seasons past.

I love these San Jose guys.

"There was a basketball game here at HP Pavilion before the game and, this just in, the Globetrotters won..."

"You know, I put down money on that game and I just felt the Generals were due...I mean, it's like they weren't even trying! How many times can you fall for that stuff?"

:lol:

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode like that? "Oh, come on! Take the ball! He's just spinning it on his finger!"

I love these San Jose guys.

"There was a basketball game here at HP Pavilion before the game and, this just in, the Globetrotters won..."

"You know, I put down money on that game and I just felt the Generals were due...I mean, it's like they weren't even trying! How many times can you fall for that stuff?"

:lol:

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode like that? "Oh, come on! Take the ball! He's just spinning it on his finger!"

I am glad you mentioned the Simpsons.. I was sure I heard it there... laughs.

Gee, feels like I've been out of these GDT's for ages!

Cmon Wings, lets get another goal here, and by Filppula perhaps? ;)

Great save DOm.

Hey Aussie. Did you decide if you're going to do the Q&A in the Behind the fan thread? Please do it. *insert puppy face here.* I already posted some questions.

I hope that when the All-star game happens Ozzie is terrific in the net and SJ hangs their heads in shame.

Ha ha it takes 9 SJ players to equal Lids and Raf. That's funny.

Thankfully I have the FSN Detroit feed, so no stupid SJ announcers to deal with.

Sweet. I found CI's Detroit HD feed... but the Detroit feed is much better.

I am glad you mentioned the Simpsons.. I was sure I heard it there... laughs.

I saw that episode a few days ago. It was the one where Krusty owes the gambling money, opens a clown, school, Homer goes, gets mistaken for Krusty......and so forth.

End of the first and Wings in the lead. Keep the lead guys. Excellent first Wings!

how can i get the game on yahoo?

comcast said they're having a problem and they sent out a message to Center Ice.

so, if anyone on montgomery county happen to see the game elsewhere, let me know.

Thanks!

B

just go to www.yahoo.com

click on SPORTS, pick NHL

There is a picture of Dom, with a link that says WATCH LIVE

Click on that... and you will get a live feed ... albeit a couple of seconds delayed.

Great save DOm.

Hey Aussie. Did you decide if you're going to do the Q&A in the Behind the fan thread? Please do it. *insert puppy face here.* I already posted some questions.

I hope that when the All-star game happens Ozzie is terrific in the net and SJ hangs their heads in shame.

Ha ha it takes 9 SJ players to equal Lids and Raf. That's funny.

Yep I just discovered that thread so I'll post answers a bit later today, should be a bit of fun!

I can't believe San Jose had ONE shot all period. That's insane.