• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CHEVALDAE

How about Forsberg?

Rate this topic

Damn, why hasnt anyone thought about that option before?

JK, but seriously. I am all for it if he can effectively play - he will come at no loss of current players.

P.S. can you believe how much Nashville gave up for him? Parent, Hartnell (*******) and Scottie Upshall. They got HOSED.

Edited by Yzerfan1999

Damn, why hasnt anyone thought about that option before?

JK, but seriously. I am all for it if he can effectively play - he will come at no loss of current players.

P.S. can you believe how much Nashville gave up for him? Parent, Hartnell (*******) and Scottie Upshall. They got HOSED.

Hartnell was not involved in the deal. He was traded to Philly with Kimmo Timonen for a 1st rounder. The deal for Forsberg was Parent, Upshall, 1st, and 3rd rounder. The end result; They still got HOSED.

As for whether or not we should sign him, I say proceed with caution Kenny. If he does end up signing Forsberg, he better make a trade for another forward as well just in case Forsberg goes down on the 1st shift he sees (knock on wood -- if he takes that shift with the Wings, if not, let fate work itself out)

I'm beginning to think that we should sign Forsberg, then trade for Fedorov and Blake, dealing Lilja and Sammy in the process. Then we wouldn't have to keep talking about these repetitive discussions all the time. Make it happen Kenny.

:thumbup:

I'm beginning to think that we should sign Forsberg, then trade for Fedorov and Blake, dealing Lilja and Sammy in the process. Then we wouldn't have to keep talking about these repetitive discussions all the time. Make it happen Kenny.

hahaha yeah that sounds good

Damn! What is this stain on my shirt? Oh it is the puke that flew from my nose when I read the possibility of Forsberg!

I would like nothing less then to see him in any other NHL jersey then ours. But if I was the GM I might see the positives to him and not just my outstanding hate.

:newbie:

:P

:rolleyes: Man I thought I had some good news, I guess I should stop watching the Pistons and watch the Red Wings more. One thing I do know is I hate Forsberg but I do not want anybody else to have him if he is healthy.

Way to elaborate. Care to actually give a reason?

Because Stone Cold Said So

Austin 3:16 means I just whipped your ass!!!

But seriously, my only worries with this guy are health related, if his doctor can convince the wings that he is healthy and his ankles/feet will not cost him time, go for it. However the wings should offer him an incentive laden contract based on games played.

Edited by Opie

Guest jaytan

I definitely think we should sign Forsberg. Not just sign him, but lock him up for at least two years and pay him the big bucks that he deserves. He's probably the best player in the history of the

OK I can't do this anymore. :lol: He'll never play another game in the NHL, trust me. We can stop worrying about this now.