• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Next Year defense ...

Rate this topic

Im just thinking about next year's defense ... i really hope it turns out like this

Chelios and Lilja gone and i want quincey erickson on the lineup ... it'll be a killer defense

Lidstrom Rafalski

Kronwall Stuart

Erickson Quincey / Lebda

Guest Canadian Wings

stuarts a rental

he'll sign back in LA or california his GF lives there.

stuarts a rental

What's more important ... one of his gf that live in that area code or a stanley cup ... its not like its his wife im sure he will love it here and stay

Guest Canadian Wings
What's more important ... one of his gf that live in that area code or a stanley cup ... its not like its his wife im sure he will love it here and stay

okay but...he was with san jose, got a gf then got traded to boston, then got traded to calgary. calgary wanted to re sign him but he wanted to play in cali so he signed with LA

holland knows hes a rental...

stuarts a rental

the fact that his GF lives there won't be a factor in stuarts decision to stay in detroit or not.

Guest Canadian Wings
the fact that his GF lives there won't be a factor in stuarts decision to stay in detroit or not.

man, i just read today holland said "we tried to get him this summer but he signed in LA because his girl friend lives there"...do u think im pulling this out of my ass rofl

man, i just read today holland said "we tried to get him this summer but he signed in LA because his girl friend lives there"...do u think im pulling this out of my ass rofl

it would have been good if u said that in your original post.

Guest Canadian Wings
Oh, PS... It's his WIFE.

They have two kids, so it might have something to do with the kids liking it in Cali.

holland said gf :unsure:

If Cheli plays another year it just takes a place of a young guy who could be getting NHL experience.

We need to get some of our young defense starting next year.

If he wants to play next year, the wings will resign him.

Every year people want to run off Chelios and every year he turns out to be a valuable player. I hope he plays till he is 50. If you want a youth movement become a Columbus fan, they have been on a youth movement since they started. If I was to move someone to make room for a younger player or Stuart, I would move Lilja or Kronwall. Lilja is the least talented and doesnt use his size, and Kronwall is just too small and will always be injury prone.

Stuart will sign with Anaheim next year.

It's a given.

The cap is estimated at 54m. Anaheim currently has less than 5m of cap room. If we assume Niedermayer retires for good, that clears it to 11m of cap room. Take away 4m for Corey Perry. Take another 5m to resign/replace the other five skaters with expiring contracts (Weight, Selanne, Sutherby, Carter, Dipenta) and 1m more for Hillier. if you think Stuart signs in Anaheim for less than 2m, then maybe they can afford him. But right now, Stuart will be one of three places next year...Detroit, San Jose, or Los Angeles. And he'll cost between 3m and 4.5m to be there.