• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SwedeLundin77

The Playoff Beard

Rate this topic

I am a single 31 year old male, a s***ty patchy beard will probably only get me the same in return in a lady (I live in NH, sorry NH ladies on the board if there are any!?).

But I guess I may have to this year, I am really hoping the wings win it this year just to shove it in the face of the fair weather fans!!!

So I will pull out the horrible beard!!!!

I will have to put a pic in my avatar so you can see how bad the beard gets!!!!!!!!

So what do us girls get to do?

(Don't be sick.)

Turn your hair into dreadlocks and die them red.

Princess Leia hair.

Roadie.

Paint your nails each game without removing previous game's polish.

Wear a lace glove only on your left hand each gameday. (white for home red for away)

Wear super long boots.

Put on a rubber bracelet for each win and don't remove them. (colbert wriststrong are red!)

Shave your eyebrows at the start of the playoffs.

High heels.

Wear an eyepatch.

Wear a different color lipstick between each win.

Add beads to a braid for every win or every game played if you're really feeling it. (bead pattern and colors represent the emotions you went through during the game)

Edited by jim3033

I'll see you and raise you.

I can grow a beard about as well as Chris Osgood. Mine's probably even worse, actually. And the other day I found a grey whisker.

I'm getting grey hairs in my beard and I still can't even grow a decent one?!?!

Datsyuk is worse, he's got the 4 random stubbles on the bottom of his chin.

Turn your hair into dreadlocks and die them red.

Princess Leia hair.

Roadie.

Paint your nails each game without removing previous games polish.

Wear a lace glove only on your left hand each gameday. (white for home red for away)

Wear super long boots.

Put on a rubber bracelet for each win and don't remove them. (colbert wriststrong are red!)

Shave your eyebrows at the start of the playoffs.

High heels.

Wear an eyepatch.

Wear a different color lipstick between each win.

Add beads to a braid for every win or every game played if you're really feeling it.

Wow Jim, you didn't put any thought into that one at all.

I am liking the pirate eye-patch idea, although I can't see how that can compare to a beard. And the dreads are good too.

I kind of like the bracelet idea..where could we get just rubber bracelets like Target or Walmart?

I would do that. I would even use like red string too.

Edited by zetterberg_fan_40

I think the team should go for a new type of playoff beard, seperate them from the status quo.

Presenting... the playoff mutton chop.

post-14857-1206392115_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deke

I kind of like the bracelet idea..where could we get just rubber bracelets like Target or Walmart?

I kinda dig the red string idea. It's not too Kabbalah is it? I like it bc I can wear it under a watch and still look presentable (debatable) at the hospital. Whatever the girls decide to do we all have to do it together. Deal?

Guest Jeremy88

I cry at night because I can't grow a beard....

But I'll let my peach fuzz grow out as long as i can for the playoffs!

I think the team should go for a new type of playoff beard, seperate them from the status quo.

Presenting... the playoff mutton chop.

ROFTL!! Zata looks like he has earmuffs on. You people are crazy. In a good way. :unsure:

Edited by puckloo39

I kinda dig the red string idea. It's not too Kabbalah is it? I like it bc I can wear it under a watch and still look presentable (debatable) at the hospital. Whatever the girls decide to do we all have to do it together. Deal?

ehh...we could mix it up a bit red and white so its not so Kabbalah. haha. Deal we do all have to do it together.

ehh...we could mix it up a bit red and white so its not so Kabbalah. haha. Deal we do all have to do it together.

I like it! I vote red and white strings. Ok so one for each game? One for each win? One for each day? Let's make some rules. Any other girls wanna weigh in? And we have to post pictures.

I like it! I vote red and white strings. Ok so one for each game? One for each win? One for each day? Let's make some rules. Any other girls wanna weigh in? And we have to post pictures.

I think we should do it for each win...maybe each game. I think if we did it each day it would be to much and each game might be too. I dont know. I think we should rotate a red and white every win/game whatever we decide. And yes we have to post pictures ahah

Wow Jim, you didn't put any thought into that one at all.

I am liking the pirate eye-patch idea, although I can't see how that can compare to a beard. And the dreads are good too.

:lol: About 10 minutes worth. Where's my PR job?! An eye-patch would be sweet. Just don't run into stuff when you're wearing it! If you do the dreads that be awesome! Rhasta man.

Yeah, they have those bracelets everywhere. You might even find them for free at a library or something. Check Walmart and ask for bracelets like the Live Strong ones. I wouldn't expect them to be over $2 each.

I think we should do it for each win...maybe each game. I think if we did it each day it would be to much and each game might be too. I dont know. I think we should rotate a red and white every win/game whatever we decide. And yes we have to post pictures ahah

Ok but think about it. The playoff beard is there whether we win or lose, right? So I say we need a bracelet for each game until the playoffs end. Say...red for a win and white for a loss?

Ok but think about it. The playoff beard is there whether we win or lose, right? So I say we need a bracelet for each game until the playoffs end. Say...red for a win and white for a loss?

Yeah I like that idea. Red for win White for loss. Should we make this official?

We need our own thread. I'm gonna start one just so all the girls can participate. This is kind of monumental. Usually we just get "don't shave your legs" type crap.

haha yeah I mentioned it in the hottest red wing but this does need its own thread!!! I'm really excited!

So what do us girls get to do?

(Don't be sick.)

Well not to be mean and definetly not sick. But my wife usually just goes away while playoffs are going on. She takes the kids to her moms and they hang out over there. I can just sit in my Redwings leather chair, drink my Heineken Keg Cans, eat whatever and scream at the TV. So I am not telling you to go away, but.... Or you can just shave your head like that one post said. Sorry I am of no help.