• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/28 GDT: Blues 4, Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Makes me sick to see about half the seats empty at the joe. I would have killed to go see McCarty's glorious return!

I was just going to say the exact same thing. It looks like there is ten people there...

With fans all over Canada and the US its funny how we can never manage to fill out the arena.

Even at the beginning of the year I was watching a video for the home opener this year and honestly there was NOBODY there. If you want to see and be disgusted at the attendance yourself it was on Red Wings TV on one of the first pages.

I was just going to say the exact same thing. It looks like there is ten people there...

With fans all over Canada and the US its funny how we can never manage to fill out the arena.

Even at the beginning of the year I was watching a video for the home opener this year and honestly there was NOBODY there. If you want to see and be disgusted at the attendance yourself it was on Red Wings TV on one of the first pages.

I'd be there in a hearbeat if I could afford it, but unfortunately I can't. Nothing new in Michigan.

Wow St Louis are already playing in the SCF,though the rest of the league's finishing regular season.

<_<

Sound familiar,Edi?

Oh, but of course!

Damn, Ozzie moving fast in the goalmouth scramble. He's looking sharp tonight. He's been tested more than Legace thus far.

GAH! Another great chance for Dats.

Wow St Louis are already playing in the SCF,though the rest of the league's finishing regular season.

Sound familiar,Edi?

Nothing new there, other teams usually seem to play their best hockey against the Wings.