• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/28 GDT: Blues 4, Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

During the playoffs you must get no sleep with double and triple overtime. That's dedication. I complain when they play on the west coast and the games begin at 9pm. Kudos to you.

Thanks! Lack of sleep is a small price to pay for watching Wings' playoffs, it's the best time of the year. Even though I'm all nerves all the time. :P

But yeah, it kind of sucks that west coast is all but inevitable in the playoffs. <_< Oh well.

it's 2008 and i never thought id ever see this day. it's been a long road and some real tough times for darren mccarty, his good friend Draper has a foot in the door for him to get back into Pro hockey in the IHL and look at where he is now. im so extremely excited and so happy for him! im just gonna be so thrilled to see him in a wings jersey again playing his game.

welcome home darren mccarty!

go wings!

Edited by kylee

The word is that he is a healthy scratch

dumb.

id rather have downey in there over Hartigan.

get the detroit triple threat goin: drake - mccarty - downey (obviously not all on the same line!)

Edited by kylee

Guest Jeremy88

LETS GO RED WINGS

25-0 WINGS WIN IN HONOR OF D-MAC COMING BACK

(Hey, even if I think he's not gonna help the team at all, it is pretty cool to see him back home)

you are far from alone. Many of us are in the same situation. TWC killed my whole CI package last night. I believe they think the season is over? If they think at all, which appears unlikely at this point. :rolleyes:

I checked Yahoo and the live feed is Philadelphia/NJ. No other alternative ever works for me, like Sopcast. So if anyone has another option, besides sopcast, please post.

Thanks!!

Hi Loo, Is that why I am seeing the blue Sports In Demand box on the screen right now? I have been working late all week and haven't turned it on since I DVR'd the last game.

What a rip off NHL Center Ice has been. I have been dreaming of the day D Mac steps out onto the ice at the Joe since he showed up in Flint, and not only will I miss it, but now the whole package is dead in the water. I guess this is a sign that my Spartans are going to get killed tonight too. Yes, I am depressed.

I'll call them right now, but did you get any sort of reply from TWC Austin?

Guest Jeremy88
14-2 Red Wings

Datsyuk gets 9 points to break 100.

This has become my standard prediction, and will continue to be so until it happens.

Hell yes haha

Hi Loo, Is that why I am seeing the blue Sports In Demand box on the screen right now? I have been working late all week and haven't turned it on since I DVR'd the last game.

What a rip off NHL Center Ice has been. I have been dreaming of the day D Mac steps out onto the ice at the Joe since he showed up in Flint, and not only will I miss it, but now the whole package is dead in the water. I guess this is a sign that my Spartans are going to get killed tonight too. Yes, I am depressed.

I'll call them right now, but did you get any sort of reply from TWC Austin?

yeah, probably so. It just fell offline last night, as I watched games on 3/26. I was gonna watch Ottawa/Buffalo last night, and had no signal at all. I chenged out the setbox this morning, but I can't see the menu or guide anymore. I guess I will just run down the channels one at a time at game time and try to figure out which game is the Wings. Not tonight of course, since we are screwed on this one, thanks, NHLN and TWC.

Sorry. In this case, misery doesn't love company. Sad about missing Mac, too, here.

TWC tech was actually very nice, and professional. I couldn't stay home to tweak the digital box all day trying to find the problem. She promised to keep working at it. Another member here told me that he's had the blue screen and no guide all season, so I am not real hopeful.

I think I have the CI feed back, only because I can hear that awful "hold" music that is exclusive to CI. :lol:

Any online feed, please? This is a game when Mac returns as a Red Wing and no game on Center Ice, damn I'm pissed!

try myp2p. Quality unfortunately leaves something to be desired, but it works. Make sure you have VCL and SopCast

edit: Aaaand my over-eagerness to reply before reading the entire thread nips me in the bud

Edited by Cern

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain

I couldn't be more stoked to see #25 back in the winged wheel!!!

D-Mac will contribute tonight in some way. Whether it be a goal, an assist, a fight, or just strong physical play.

Red Wings 4(Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, MCCARTY)

Blues 1(Tkachuk)

Those of you having trouble with CI seemingly missing. Did you check other channels? Last year the same thing happened to me. I thought my cable provider dropped the package but I found that they actually changed the channels and placed the MLB package on the old CI channels.

Hopefully Drake, being the former captain of STL, will help stem the goonery. I'd like to have Downey in there, too, though. Go Mac!

Wings - Sammy + Mac = Win(4 - 2).

Dats(1), Lids(1), Cleary(1), Rafalski(1)

Hell yeah!!!, Just scored 2 free tickets to the game, uppers, Row 3 in the corner...hopefully I can find a scalper that;'ll trade up with me. Pumped reguardless!!!

Hey 96Homer your GDT's get better everytime. Love it! Great job!!!!

D-Mac comes back tonight!!!! I am excited hopefully he will get some minutes. Maybe I should play a drinking game that everytime he gets on the ice I drink. Then I will be able to drive home....

For those looking for a link to watch the game WITHOUT sopcast Link

Game is live and streaming with no additional software needed.

THANK YOU. I'm in Louisville on business and was dying to see Mac's return. No hope of seeing it on in a bar around these parts!

Mac attack tonight!

So I didn't get my 7-1 prediction on Tuesday, so today my GDP:

Detroit - 7

St. Louis - 1

I want to see something out of DMac tonight..

Homer = great GDT.