• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

3/28 GDT: Blues 4, Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I don't think that Mac will be able to refrain from getting into a scrap-he needs one to get his groove back. For better or for worse, that is just who he is. Smart money says mac vs. mayers, round 90.

How many Left-handed enforcers are left in the league?

I am stoked as a kid on christmas! Mac is the soul of Detroit personified. Down but not out, tough as nails, battle scars for days.

My Dad just surprised me with tickets for tonight!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!! D-MAC!!!

GO WINGS!!! GO OZZIE!!!

Haha, didn't you say something in another thread about postponing your brother's birthday dinner tonight for D-mac's return or something like that? And now you have tickets to the game instead? You must be really good at manipulating your parents. :P

For those looking for a link to watch the game WITHOUT sopcast Link

Game is live and streaming with no additional software needed.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! :siren:

I'm at work until 10, I was scared I wasn't going to see Mac's standing ovation! Thanks again.

The word is that he is a healthy scratch

f*** thats B.S. i would never put Hartigan over Downs especially since its Macs first game, it should be Mac-Downs-Drake on one line

NHL Network is on Directv on Channel 215. If you have it, it shows the listing for the game at 6:30 Central. I'm Tivo'ing it...

Ok guys this is how it'll happen, you heard it here first

Wings will blow them out, its a given.

As for D-Mac.....

His first shift will be somewhere in the middle of the first, he will get into a fight and bloody the other dude up, Babs will be like "whoa, he looks pretty damn fast out there, doesn't look too bad, I'll let him out again" So later on in the first he will be on, give or take 5 minutes left, he then gets in 2 on one with Draper (yes the grind line will be re-united), gives a great pass and Drapes scores. In the Second he'll get more ice time but doesn't do THAT much, however in the middle, the guy who he bloodied up will charge him, however Mac will see in the last second, bend over and the dude (not gonna give a name, I"m not Nostradamus for crying out loud) will fly over his back, then a brawl will start, Chelios takes care of Kariya, thats a given, Zetts and Pavel will stay out of it of course, Mac kicks arse, finally after alls well and done the game resumes, not much happens, both teams scores a couple and it goes into overtime. Babs will be like "sweet, assist and fight for Mac, he's doing well, he shall play in Overtime", he's on there, 30 seconds in, he gets a pass up from Maltby and BOOM, he has a breakaway, 2 deaks and roofs it and knocks the wate bottle off, and that is how the game will end.

4-3 Detroit

Mac with a Gordie

.... a guy can dream right?

Ok guys this is how it'll happen, you heard it here first

Wings will blow them out, its a given.

As for D-Mac.....

His first shift will be somewhere in the middle of the first, he will get into a fight and bloody the other dude up, Babs will be like "whoa, he looks pretty damn fast out there, doesn't look too bad, I'll let him out again" So later on in the first he will be on, give or take 5 minutes left, he then gets in 2 on one with Draper (yes the grind line will be re-united), gives a great pass and Drapes scores. In the Second he'll get more ice time but doesn't do THAT much, however in the middle, the guy who he bloodied up will charge him, however Mac will see in the last second, bend over and the dude (not gonna give a name, I"m not Nostradamus for crying out loud) will fly over his back, then a brawl will start, Chelios takes care of Kariya, thats a given, Zetts and Pavel will stay out of it of course, Mac kicks arse, finally after alls well and done the game resumes, not much happens, both teams scores a couple and it goes into overtime. Babs will be like "sweet, assist and fight for Mac, he's doing well, he shall play in Overtime", he's on there, 30 seconds in, he gets a pass up from Maltby and BOOM, he has a breakaway, 2 deaks and roofs it and knocks the wate bottle off, and that is how the game will end.

4-3 Detroit

Mac with a Gordie

.... a guy can dream right?

An OT win is not a blowout. Other than that I like it :P

W

Thanks to my local cable channel for broadcasting this one.

Go Wings!

Go Mac!

I'll be awake and ready to watch over here @ 1.30 AM.

Gotta enjoy this one,soon it'll go back to 2.30 AM.

Not to mention if we face Vancouver,San Jose or Anaheim in the playoffs...

Away games starting @ 5.30 AM. :yowza:

W

Go Wings!

Go Mac!

Away games starting @ 5.30 AM.

Evening mate! Indeed, damn clocks for having to be adjusted. <_< Not enough to keep us from watching though!

THANK YOU. I'm in Louisville on business and was dying to see Mac's return. No hope of seeing it on in a bar around these parts!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! :siren:

I'm at work until 10, I was scared I wasn't going to see Mac's standing ovation! Thanks again.

Son of a Wing i love you way more than Louisville, im at work till 9 so thank you so much

No problem guys. I was just as excited when I found the link. :)

W

Go Wings!

Go Mac!

Away games starting @ 5.30 AM. :yowza:

Damn, why can't I get SM-Liiga games here if you can get NHL games there?