• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BeeRYCE

5 Most Wanted UFAs This Summer?

Rate this topic

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Scott Parker or Brian McGrattan. It's time to replace "team toughness" with "real toughness"

Keep dreaming.

I would put Malone right at the top of my list too, but I really don't think he will leave Pitty.

Daymond Langkow

Brian Campbell (Just imagine that D..)

Michael Peca

Chris Kelly

Pascal Dupuis

Cristobal Huet

All these names interest me.

Out of all the players on the UFA-list Huet is the one that interests me the most. But I might be one of few cuz of my goalie obsession atm.

One of these three:

Shanny- he should finish his career in Detroit

Fedorov- would fit well in te system and should finish his career in Detroit

Lapointe- would add much needed grit and leadership

Jim Vandermeer

Pavol Demitra

Bryan Berard

Forwards:

1. Rolston

2. Malone

Def:

1. Stuart

2. Chelios (Vandermeer or Erskine don't know if he's UFA / if Chelios isn't coming back)

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Malone

Cleary - Rolston - Homer

Franzen - Flip - Kopecky

Maltby - Draper - McCarty

Downey, Ryno

Lidstrom - Rafalski

Stuart - Kronwall

Chelios - Ericsson

Vandeermer/Erskine, Quincey

I am thinking about will Howard finally get his big shot with the club! Dom it has been great I hope you take us to the promise land this year, but it is time to go. We need a franchise goaltender.

One of these three:

Shanny- he should finish his career in Detroit

Fedorov- would fit well in te system and should finish his career in Detroit

Lapointe- would add much needed grit and leadership

Feds, Shanny, and Marty????

I do not believe your flux-capicator has reached 88. Nice parachute pants tho...

Sergei Fedorov

Sergei Fedorov

Sergei Fedorov

Sergei Fedorov

Sergei Fedorov

without him all other options are moot

i was gonna do the same thing!! although i have to admit him being on the capitals has been great for him, so i wouldn't mind seeing him sign in washington. i'm going to the game saturday in DC, can't wait!

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
I am going to wait and see if he can score in the playoffs before I add him to my list.

Enjoy your wait.

I am going to wait and see if he can score in the playoffs before I add him to my list.

:lol: Ok. And were you the same way with Pav and Hank, actually are you still the same way? Because up until last year they didn't do jack s**t in the playoffs, it could have been a fluke for all anyone knows too.

If you want to play the playoff game, what has Malone done?

Edited by dallas27

Only in you wet dreams... wake up man, he's not coming to Detroit!!! He's looking for $$$ - he's not going to play in Detroit for $6M as you think... wake up man!!!

Dreams can come true

Hossa. 65 goals next season if he is a Wing.

Really? I think Detroit would be the last team to see a 60+ goal scorer.

Our scoring is so spread out, it's ridiculous. Filppula, Hudler, Cleary, and Frazen are all going projected 20-25 goal scorers going into the season. Holmstrom and Datsyuk are projected 30-35 goal scorers, while Zetterberg is a 40+ scorer all pending on his health. It's impossible for a player to reach 60+ goals.

The only way Hossa can see 60 goals next season, or even 50 for that matter is if he goes to a team like Boston where he be the elite sniper playing with pretty playmakers like Bergeron or Savard. Too many guys who can snipe on this team.

Really? I think Detroit would be the last team to see a 60+ goal scorer.

Our scoring is so spread out, it's ridiculous. Filppula, Hudler, Cleary, and Frazen are all going projected 20-25 goal scorers going into the season. Holmstrom and Datsyuk are projected 30-35 goal scorers, while Zetterberg is a 40+ scorer all pending on his health. It's impossible for a player to reach 60+ goals.

The only way Hossa can see 60 goals next season, or even 50 for that matter is if he goes to a team like Boston where he be the elite sniper playing with pretty playmakers like Bergeron or Savard. Too many guys who can snipe on this team.

With all due respect to Flip, Huds, Cleary and Franzen and Homer...They don't even hold a candle next to Hossa, nor will they ever. And none of them are snipers. Just good, quality hockey players that fit into the Wings system. But we are talking about Marian freaking Hossa.

While Zetterberg and Datsyuk are better, more complete players than Hossa they aren't the offensive player Hossa is. Hossa in the Wings system would put up an insane amount of goals and points. Stick him with Datsyuk and watch coaches cringe.

Edited by dallas27

Guest Foiled_Up

Sean Avery

Ryan Malone

Brad Winchester

Craig Weller

Chris Simon

Eric Godard

Jeff Finger

Riley Cote

Kip Brennan

Darcy Hordichuck

Adam Hall

Eric Boulton

Daniel Carcillo -RFA-

Jody Shelly

Arron Asham

Steve Ott -RFA-

Andre Roy

Jarkko Ruutu

Brooks Oprik

Jim Vandermeer

Georges Laraque

Brian Rolston

Jason Smith

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Sean Avery

Ryan Malone

Brad Winchester

Craig Weller

Chris Simon

Eric Godard

Jeff Finger

Riley Cote

Kip Brennan

Darcy Hordichuck

Adam Hall

Eric Boulton

Daniel Carcillo -RFA-

Jody Shelly

Arron Asham

Steve Ott -RFA-

Andre Roy

Jarkko Ruutu

Brooks Oprik

Jim Vandermeer

Georges Laraque

Brian Rolston

Jason Smith

you're ***...

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
Why, because he wants a little more toughness on this team?

Great answer on your part. :rolleyes:

No it wasnt because of toughness. It was because he had so many player's names. It's like come on now lets narrow it down a little. The thread title is 5 most wanted. Not 20 most wanted.

Anyone who's a Red Wing fan, & has been to the Motor City knows all about Windsor ;) .....There was a write-up in the 'USA Today' about Windsor when the Super Bowl was in Detroit last year ie: Cuban cigars, fully nude strip joints, drinking age @ 19 years, & 'massage parlours'.

ahh it's great to be canadian. I was shocked to find out that there are strip clubs that AREN'T fully nude. What the hell is the point? Being from near Toronto I actually wasn't aware of these stereotypes of Windsor, I guess that is just an American perception. Most Detroit natives probably would not appreciate the stereotypes Canadians have of their city.