aflac9262

4/3 GDT: Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 2

Rate this topic

Great GDT, Aflac!!!

I am loving the fourth line --> D-Mac-The Drake-Downey :thumbup:

Lets Go Wings!!

so, we now have to make a name for em!

The D-estruction Line!

Wings need a better effort and outcome tonight, which I am definitely expecting.

Wings: 4 (Cleary, Zetterberg, Franzen, Rafalski)

Columbus: 1 (who cares)

It is weird with Albdacader (sp). I have spent 3 years hating him (me being a Wolverine and him playing for the spartans) and now I have to root for him, now that he is a Wing.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Tonight will be remembered as "Andreas Night"

I asked my no.8 ball... my no.8 ball never lies

Loving the 4th line, just wondering whether Drake will get moved up and Afgefedksdk whatever hes called will centre the 4th line... he seems to be one hell of a gritty player so he may fit in well. Looking forward to tonight! Go Downey! Go Lilja! Go Wings!

not worried about goal. The Wings who make the big bucks to score the goals and defend need to be on board. That's all. :cool:

Tonight we'll see if Dom's still the Dominator. The Dominator always bounces back from a horrible start by stealing a game. If he's still bad this game then there's something up... :scared:

It'd also be nice if the Wings actually played like they were playing up until the All-Star break. <_<

Tonight we'll see if Dom's still the Dominator. The Dominator always bounces back from a horrible start by stealing a game. If he's still bad this game then there's something up... :scared:

It'd also be nice if the Wings actually played like they were playing up until the All-Star break. <_<

drake love your sig...thats my boy right there. i have high hopes for that dude.

Still not concerned even if Dom doesn't play well tonight. He brings it against playoff teams, and the good thing about the playoffs is that's all you see. He's 17-4 against playoff teams with 5 shutouts and a 1.79/.918. He just doesn't fare that well against Chicago, CBJ and St. Louis for some reason. But when the chips are down, he's going to be fine.

Again, if we lose in the playoffs, I'm almost positive it ain't going to be our goalies (either or both) that let us down.

Last night was a bust, and now with Malts out :confused: Even if Babs would sit Hartigan (he won't), who would replace him? Too many injuries I tell ya. Hopefully the Wings come out with some Fire on Ice tonight...

Wings 3 (Huds, Cleary, Lidstrom) Bj's 2

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

Columbus doesn't have a chance to make the playoffs -

This has to be a W then.

GO WINGS! GO PRESIDENTS' TROPHY! :lol:

2 more tries at it this season:

14-2

Datsyuk with 5 for 100 pts.

Are you sure it can't happen in the playoffs?

Filppula 1 for 20 goals. :thumbup:

Columbus doesn't have a chance to make the playoffs -

This has to be a W then.

GO WINGS! GO PRESIDENTS' TROPHY! :lol:

Are you sure it can't happen in the playoffs?

Filppula 1 for 20 goals. :thumbup:

Well 14-2

Datsyuk with 100 points to break 100

Doesn't really work :P