• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

I shall start this party off. It's not my best work, but I'm tired and don't really have much patience at the moment.

Predator.jpg

Edited by RedFX

I shall start this party off. It's not my best work, but I'm tired and don't really have much patience at the moment.

Predator.jpg

ROFL, are you serious? What are the odds?

http://brass.pair.com/to_catch_a_pred.jpg

from

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1298029

I actually looked for a pic of babs that would suit but couldnt find one, so I settled on lids.

haha i cant wait! i love these threads.

Last years were amazing--it will be hard to live up to last year's standards. But I have confidence.

It is also times like these that I wish I had photoshop. Damn dell's only give us paintshop--and it would look like something awful if I used that. So I am relying on everybody else for entertainment.

Because of my lack of photoshop if somebody has time will they please do something with this DERAILED? The slogan is "they didn't see it coming" and something with Jordin "the too too train" Tootoo getting, well, derailed? Seems perfect.

Edited by umredwing11

Someone more clever and creative than me has to come up with something based on the "Predator" movie. It's just begging for a treatment.

Here we go, I did it kinda quick, and my photoshop skills are limited to say the least but...

edited as best I could thanks to HC3033 :)

post-6956-1207382602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lidstromrules16

predators.gif

Wow HAHA! GMR is going to love this one.

I may have to go out and price photoshop now, this just seems too fun. I dont see what other use i would have for it though...

that thread was more vague and was meant for any photoshopped pictures. we usually have a separate thread for a playoff opponent.

^ This. The threads will be kept seperate.

I've got a few that I've been kicking around in my head, not sure when I'll get them up. I'm just glad it's a different opponent (rather than the Flames again)... wouldn't want to see repeats from last year, haha. :lol: