• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF GAME 1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 1

Rate this topic

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
waitin for DMAC to drop the gloves!!!

I hear ya brother!

Got my fingers crossed for the second period!

I wanna see Tootoo bloody. :sly:

Elsewhere around the hockey world

NHL - Montreal 2 (Kostitsyn 2), Boston 1 (Hnidy) - End 1

NCAA - Boston College 6, North Dakota 0 - End 2

NCAA - Michigan vs. Notre Dame - 9:00

all of the Preds chances have come from the outside. only one shot i can think of from around the slot and that was Erat's shot that went wide.

Homer looks fine to me. the period went by so fast i can barely remember it. lets not get too crazy about the Wings in their own zone right now. like many have stated, 1st period in the 1st game, and considering an average play in their own zone they still have the 1-0 lead.

im not too worried about Detroit in their own zone. they've killed off their penalties, and they seem to be picking off almost every single pass up the middle from Nashville.

very nice 1st period from the Wings.

Yup. They're keeping them to the outside, when it comes to the middle, its pretty much always a red jersey on it first. That's how we're gonna have to play the next 2 months. And ya, we should probly start clearing it a bit easier.

Edited by awingsincebirth

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
I am starting to get sick of the "April in the D" already... Keating singing it ruined it for me.

keating ruins everything

Yup. They're keeping them to the outside, when it comes to the middle, its pretty much always a red jersey on it first. That's how we're gonna have to play the next 2 months. And ya, we should probly start clearing it a bit easier.

Hell yeah. I love the fact that we're keeping them more to the outside. That's what other teams always seem to do to us, so why not turn it around? Meanwhile, we're getting into the slot and driving to the net pretty well tonight. I'm still not quite happy with the amount of time that we've spent in our own zone, but with the score being 1-0, I can't complain too much. Kill off the rest of that garbage penalty at the start of the 2nd and it'll set a good tone for the rest of the period.