Guest Crymson

Andreas Lilja's Resume

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Lilja's game-losing defensive f*ckups:

Game six against Edmonton (2006)

Game five against Anaheim (2007)

Game three against Nashville (2008)

Enough of this guy. He won't learn. He never learns. He's lazy and he never changes that. God d!@#$

To clarify: this refers to him being out of position for the umpteenth time in the last three playoff years.

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson
handle your emotions like a man.. not a woman..

Intelligent comment. Why don't you go back to your farm in the deep south?

You're such a hater Crymson. If Hasek gives up goals like that, we're going to blame every defenseman on the team including Lidstrom. Goals like that belong in vintage hockey games on the NHL network. It's Hasek's fault.

Lilja's resume includes

Destruction of Patrick Sharp

Destruction of Steve Begin

Destruction of Dion Phaneuf

Destruction of Chris Neil

I suppose Lilja was responsible for the soft 3rd goal also, as well as being responsible for our struggling economy and the rising gas prices?

Lebda needs to play next game, we only would need Lilja against a big physical team like Anaheim or Calgary, Lebda for speed.

You may be onto something here.

You're such a hater Crymson. If Hasek gives up goals like that, we're going to blame every defenseman on the team including Lidstrom. Goals like that belong in vintage hockey games on the NHL network. It's Hasek's fault.

Lilja's resume includes

Destruction of Patrick Sharp

Destruction of Steve Begin

Destruction of Dion Phaneuf

Destruction of Chris Neil

I suppose Lilja was responsible for the soft 3rd goal also, as well as being responsible for our struggling economy and the rising gas prices?

Lets not forgot

Destruction of Travis Moen

Destruction of Eric Godard (pre-wing)

Destruction of someguy I cant remember (pre-wing)

Destruction of some national guy from a video on youtube, Lilja owned his ass (whilst being swedens enforcer)

Im going to make a Lilja Avator.

Lilja sucked.....Stewart sucked.....Flip sucked....and Cleary was getting his ass thrown around out there.

They are the weakest link(s) at least in tonight's game.

Hasek was under tremendous pressure with the breakdowns we experienced. It was only partially his fault.

Not his fault? How, he made a bad read, his slow ass couldnt catch Arnott, who isnt very fast himself. Lebda needs to play next game, we only would need Lilja against a big physical team like Anaheim or Calgary, Lebda for speed.

I think Lebda needs to play a game for the simple fact that he wont be rusty when if someone gets hurt.

like i said cleary needs to step up big time and show us hes worth the money.

flip needs to start shooting more, wait flip AND huds need to stop STOPPING like pansys and skate to the net or at least get a shot on goal and look for a rebound.

lilja against arnott? c'mon total mismatch but thats where home ice advantage comes in.

stuart needs to stop getting caught trying to look for a big check like kronwall, its good to see but winning the game is a lot more important.

How the hell was it Hasek's fault? He got hung out to dry...

Guest Crymson
:thumbup:

Serves him right.

I think you're trying a little too hard. It's rather obvious.

I love when people start a "whining" thread about a certain players level of play from that days game, yet they fail to realize there's a GDT for that exact type of conversation.

haha dude they probably figure that its not gonna get noticed with all those pages so thats why they just make its own bashing/whining thread for it c'mon now you know the way it works!

Lilja's game-losing defensive f*ckups:

Game six against Edmonton (2006)

Game five against Anaheim (2007)

Game three against Nashville (2008)

Enough of this guy. He won't learn. He never learns. He's lazy and he never changes that. God d!@#$

To clarify: this refers to him being out of position for the umpteenth time in the last three playoff years.

psst... you're supposed to wait until his fvckup knocks the wings outta the playoffs again. But it's good to see him fully replacing dandy in my heart :ranting: