• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LNC Assemble! 4/22 GDT

Rate this topic

Washington claims the 'Redout' (didn't they kind of steal this from Calgary?)

Dallas claims the 'Blackout'

Phoenix (via Winnepeg) claims the 'Whiteout'

Nobody wants the brownout?

I have a feeling the team that scores next will go on to win this game, regardless if mulitiple goals are scored after that.

I dunno. If Philly scores before the 10:00 mark but doesn't go up 2 I still say the Caps come back and win. I of course have nothing to support this claim.

Edit: But it worked in that Habs-Bs game

Edited by Third Man In

Terrible call on the goal, yes, but I'm not buying any conspiracy theories, for two reasons:

1. The league would love a Sidney v. AO series to market

2. Nobody likes Philly

Agreed. There's nothing the league (as a business) would love more than a Sidney/AO series. Spot on in regards to Philly.

BTW, I have nothing to support this claim either but I don't think WSH comes back if PHI scores. I'm not saying they couldn't, but I just think they wouldn't.

Sidenote: if Philly does happen to lose, can they and the Ducks play a consolation series? Preferably in a cage match?

Pronger and Hatcher in the cage first? Actually i'd rather see Pronger and Bertuzzi beat the crap out of each other.

Sidenote: if Philly does happen to lose, can they and the Ducks play a consolation series? Preferably in a cage match?

Only if they're allowed to play on a frozen patch of ice in the Bering Sea.

And then the Cornelia Marie accidentally throws a crab pot into them.

I've been a part of the Late Night Crew for over a year, now, and I'm ashamed to admit I have not posted in a single GDT during a game this post season. I've been really busy with school and such. Anyway, go San Jose, and go Washington!

I'm only here because I'm still at work. :lol:

I just noticed that thread, and I looks like you were having a party with yourself for a while. :P

And I haven't even been drinking tonight!

With the way this game is going, I don't want to leave work because I'd have to stop watching the game. Yeah, I could listen on XM, but it's not the same. :P