• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LNC Assemble! 4/22 GDT

Rate this topic

I'd also like Caps. they haven't been that good in this series as I hoped they'll be

but basically every team gets my support if it beats Flyers. I think I'd even root

for Ducks if they faced Philly.

yes, I'm negative guy here :D

as for SJ/Calgary... I'd rather see Sharks win. they seemed weak enough mentally

to loose it in second round anyway, and I'd rather play Dives than Flames with

confidence boosted right after beating highly touted Sharks. they already scare

a lot of me and with extra mental edge they could as well be able to send Wings

golfing in just a week :(

That's a good point, and thats one of the major reasons I don't want to play them. That, on top with their extra motivation because of the Wings eliminating them last year does worry me a little bit, but that same reason obviously applies to SJ given they win tonight and the next round, and the Wings are fortunate enough to make it the WCF's.

Sidenote: I think this is the first times I've had a debate with the same poster going on at the same time in two completely different threads. :D

I'm torn between SJ and Calgary. I want SJ out, just so that both the highly touted Sharks and Ducks flop big time. I really dislike Calgary though and I don't think I want to play them next round.

This is my stance as well. Although I think I'm leaning towards: Go Flames.

I think it's time for me to join the LNC. I'll be here tonight.

never thought i'd be rooting FOR san jose. lol really hope caps win, ovi vs sid would be a great matchup. plus habs v rangers guarentees an original 6 team in the east finals. and either an orig 6 or superstar in the stanley cup finals from the east.

also in response to the whole play calgary or colorado, looking at the goal tenders for each team, i'd much rather face theodore than kipper. kipper has a better chance to steal a series than theodore.

Should make it home just in time to see the final 2 minutes of the Cal/SJ game, unless of course they reward us with OT.

Go Caps (easy one)...

Go Sharks (not so easy)...

I've got serious problems pulling for the Sharks, as I think Detroit would be able to beat the Flames easier than the Avs. But I would LOVE the opportunity to see Detroit put the Avs in their place again. Looking forward to it either way.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by jdog19

I think I'm gonna sleep. it's 1:00 through 5:00 in the night local time

and staying that long usually means physical collapse the day after

for me. I better keep my stamina for Wings games

I think I get a nap and wake up to photograph some nice Dutch

windmills :) one needs to have different hobbies, right :)

kinderdijkE03.jpg

Edited by akustyk

Count me in on the LNC!!! I will be watching both games!! I love this time of the year, I call it the sports orgy!!! LOL Anyway, Go Caps, and Go Sharks. I really don't want to play the Flames!! They match up too good against us!! I'll keep in touch with all of you LNCers!!! Kick back and enjoy!!