• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Wings-Avs Schedule Released

Rate this topic

looks good to me. Most of the work due this week will be over thursday, so I have a little break before having to start round 2 of work due the next week. Kick back some beers and watch the wings open this series up.

boo for early weekend games! I work almost every saturday morning, and its annoying that i have to miss the games! Boo on that!

Well I like it cause there's a block party and uber parties on campus here this weekend! So I can watch the Wings and then celebrate! :thumbup:

I assume the Saturday games are NBC and the rest are FSN/Versus and CBC?

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...colorado_i.html

The reason for the extra day between Games 2 and 3 is that the Nuggets are hosting the Lakers in Game 4 of their series on Monday. Note that all three games in Colorado start at 10 p.m. Versus exercised its exclusivity rights for Games 1 and 4, and with NBC doing Games 2 and 5, that means Games 3, 6 and 7 are likely the only ones to be shown on FSN.

For those who aren't able to watch the game on TV... watch it on your computer. www.channelsurfing.net

Thats how I've been able to watch the games, I hate paying comcast a s*** ton of money...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2008...tory?id=3362658

Thur Apr. 24 at Detroit 7:30

Sat Apr. 26 at Detroit 3:00

Tues Apr. 29 at Colorado 10:00

Thurs May 1 at Colorado 10:00

Sat May 3 at Detroit 1:00

Mon May 5 at Colorado 10:00

Wed May 7 at Detroit TBD

Starting @ 5 AM. :rolleyes:

Hell I'll just wake up 4.30 "SouthernWingsFan-style" and watch the games before I have to go to work @ 8.30. :thumbup:

Hopefully they won't be OT games though.

Yess game 6 on my bday. Hopefully (knock on wood) we win the series then so I can have one hell of a party.

Happy B-day!!! Hopefully the Orginization will get the W for good measure. Or hopefully the series is already over.