• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Inultus

Our Playoff Beards

Rate this topic

My girlfriend is officially the biggest Wings fan on the planet tonight, if only so she can see this monstrosity removed from my face.

playoff_beard_3.jpg

playoff_beard_4.jpg

wow. w/that beard you bear quite a striking resemblence to everyone's favourite newfie, mister daniel cleary.

Question about the beard...

I noticed some of the players beards look pretty groomed, are we allowed to clean these things up?

I haven't shaved in two months and it's fortunate I'm already married or I'd be f***ed.

I just wonder because I seriously look ridiculous right now and I've got an event on Thursday that I need to look somewhat respectable for... let's hope they put the Pens away tonight and I don't have to worry about it.

Go Wings! And go those who actually stuck with their beards throughout the playoffs!

Question about the beard...

I noticed some of the players beards look pretty groomed, are we allowed to clean these things up?

I haven't shaved in two months and it's fortunate I'm already married or I'd be f***ed.

I just wonder because I seriously look ridiculous right now and I've got an event on Thursday that I need to look somewhat respectable for... let's hope they put the Pens away tonight and I don't have to worry about it.

Go Wings! And go those who actually stuck with their beards throughout the playoffs!

Personally only touch my beard in case of a loss or needing a momentum change for the team.

Guest redwingsfan04

I have the same hat as you matt! Im too ***** to have a beard!