• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rdwngnut

Hat Tricks...what happens to the hats?

Rate this topic

In columbus they had a big class container that they would dump the hats throughout the entire season and then i believe they would empty it and pass it out to homeless shelters or donate them somewhere

Somewhere else...maybe Philly, but I can't remember for sure, they have glass displays in the concourse with all of the hats thrown in. I thought that was kind of cool, I'd rather have my hat back, but I guess the next best thing is going to visit it with your grandkids and saying "sonny, that's the hat I threw when Lupul lit up the Pens in 2007-08."

If i had any other hat on i would have tossed it... hell i could have hit any of the avs players from our seats... but i was good

They melt them all down and make one big hat out of them to fit the big head that the hat trick scorer will be sporting due to his, well deserved, over inflated ego for the few days following the good show of skill. Once he blows a play in the next game and is brought back down to normal size, they melt the one big hat down again and make jerseys out of it to be donated to midget pygmy hockey in New Guinea as part of the new marketing plan to spread hockey throughout the world in an effort to make it bigger than football.

Or something like that.

Haha that reminds me of a Cheez-it commercial! Hilarious!

This reminds me .. you have those teddy bear toss rituals by the Winter Hawks. Kinda funny...

What the heck is that from! theres going to be a lot of little kids getting teddy bears from who ever the winter hawks are.

What the heck is that from! theres going to be a lot of little kids getting teddy bears from who ever the winter hawks are.

They threw like 20,000 teddy bears on the ice last year. Also for child charities... Winter Hawks is a junior hockey team in Portland. if you did not know