• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 3

Rate this topic

Providing the game goes well for us in the third, this will be Jose Theodore's fourteenth straight 2nd round loss.

Jesus Christ, how does he always manage to get past the first round only to collapse in the second? This streak dates back to 01'-02'.

Ok, so the Avs score a single power play goal and are being manhandled out there and the Vs. interview is Brunette?

VS. interviewer: So, do you think my co-hosts gobble your guys junk too much when we talk about how great and talented you are?

Brunette: Umm... dude, I'm TRYIN' to tea-bag you and if you keep talking I'm afraid you'll leave teeth marks.

VS. interviewer: So does Peter Foreskin... err... Forsberg look as good naked as I imagine he does?

Brunette: Dude, you are making me real uncomfortable. Can you tell me what a bad boy I've been and maybe hum a Karen Carpenter song on my jewels? I'm getting tired of you humming "The Battle Hymn Of the Republic" on them.

VS. interviewer: Back to my knee-pad sporting, Divealanche junk gobbling friends in the studio. Anyone have any Astro-glide?

Seriously, it gets so old hearing them try to make something of nothing on this network. I'm not sure hearing Emerick and Edzo babble on incoherently wasn't better than the goofs we have tonight.

GO WINGS GO!

6-2 would be nice to see with Pavs getting the trick and Cleary smacking one in.

:lol:

We've had some real gems in here tonight.

And that was a stupid penalty.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

wings pk. man we need more powerplays so hudler can rack up points

Quick little debate before face off:

Anyone else think that Chelios looks really bad. I haven't seen him play a good play off game this year.

Whatta think?

Yeah, he's shown his age numerous times throughout this postseason.