• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hank Dats 'N Homer

Dats Third goal enthusiasm

Rate this topic

It's so wonderful to see him smile...and so great to see him really letting his emotions show. I don't think anyone is prouder than I am of him, and it shows that Turco has a ghost haunting him - it's named Pavel

I can feel it in my heart and soul...this is our time.

Has the Conn Smythe ever been split between two guys???

Lids looks scarily like Stevie Y there. I had to triple take and even then only the number gave it away

Very much agreed. Maybe Lids and Mr. Yzerman have some Louisiana Creole voodoo/channeling thing going on. :blink:

Lids looks scarily like Stevie Y there. I had to triple take and even then only the number gave it away

Damn that is eerie they he does look like Stevie!!!!

I loved the post game on Versus, at first all Engbum could do was shake his head.

It was so nice to hear them saying all the great things about the wings and the Eurotwins.

Z and Dats have become playoff monsters!!!

It was great to see such emotion from him. Definitely well deserved.

Anyone else watch the post-game with him and Zetterberg? Oh man.

No what did I miss!?!?!?!?

The best part is that like he like punched his fists straight out like punching someone instead like pumping ur fist or idk if you guys get it i suck at explaining stuff :P:D

Aside from it being his frirst career hat trick, Dats gets extremely excited when he scores and Z makes a hell-of-a play/assist to set up the goal. Point and case was last year against Dallas when the Wings were down 2-0 only to come back and win 3-2. Z skated with the puck from the right side and looked like he was going to hold the puck and skate around the net. Right at the last second he fed the puck back between his legs (and the defenders for that matter) to an open Dats, who put it in the wide open net since Turco was looking the complete other way assuming Z was going to attempt a wrap-around.

Gorgeous stuff, and Dats gets excited when Z makes a play like he did to set up one his goals.

Congrats Dats and great game!

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

No what did I miss!?!?!?!?

You can watch the post-game on redwings.nhl.tv.

But... they were just freaking adorable, not to mention hilarious. Datsyuk was amusingly uncomfortable, and Zetterberg answered most of the questions, including, "Do you think this is the best Pavel can play?" At one point, Dats was just sort of tapping his fingers for a bit, and had a look like, "Hellooooo, I had my first hat trick tonight..." When he did answer, Zets had a bit of a big brother air about him, nodding his head as if to say, "Yep, right track, buddy."

I get shivers when I think about the two of them playing their entire careers together. Can you imagine??

That's what the "C" will do to you. :lol:

Seriously. For so long my brain would automatically fill in Stevie's face when I saw the "C" on Lids' jersey. I'm so glad they moved it to the other side, because it helped a lot. Stevie will be the last left sided "C" captain, I say.

And GO DATS!!!!! He celebrates like that if he scores on a good play. Which is awesome. It's totally unselfish. He goes nuts when his whole line is involved.

Aside from it being his frirst career hat trick, Dats gets extremely excited when he scores and Z makes a hell-of-a play/assist to set up the goal. Point and case was last year against Dallas when the Wings were down 2-0 only to come back and win 3-2. Z skated with the puck from the right side and looked like he was going to hold the puck and skate around the net. Right at the last second he fed the puck back between his legs (and the defenders for that matter) to an open Dats, who put it in the wide open net since Turco was looking the complete other way assuming Z was going to attempt a wrap-around.

Gorgeous stuff, and Dats gets excited when Z makes a play like he did to set up one his goals.

Congrats Dats and great game!

I believe, that goal was scored on Smith, not Turco. Anyway it does not make it less gorgeous by any means. :)

These guys are amazing and you never know what and when they gonna pull another jaw-dropping magic!!

Edited by ami

Shhhh! They don't want anyone to know that Stevie pulled a Neidermayer and resumed his career right before the playoffs.

NO KIDDING...as I saw that pic the exact thing went through my mind...I had to look at the number for a double-take...weird...my first thought was that the picture was an old one ...

brutus

Did anyone laugh their ass off like I did during the post-game with Pavs and Hank? Pavel's reaction to every question was stellar. His reaction to the first question toward was turning to Zetterberg and saying "Hank.....?" before answering.

THEN the next question toward him, he almost seemed to mimic the reporter? Or was it just a nervous twitch or something? Needless to say, it was funny as hell.

The post-game was hilarious. I mean, I have seen Pavel have some decently successful interviews, but last night was not one of them. Priceless. But really who cares as long as he keeps scoring goals like that? Major props to Pavs right now.

I believe, that goal was scored on Smith, not Turco. Anyway it does not make it less gorgeous by any means. :)

These guys are amazing and you never know what and when they gonna pull another jaw-dropping magic!!

I think you're right too. I questioned that when I posted it. As you said though, it doesn't change the point of the story.

Edit: February 14, 2007 - Final Score 3-1 Wings, Smith in net

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25