• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 5 GDT: Stars 2, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

We are still up 3-2, and i like our chances both at dallas and at the joe for a 7 if needed. Dallas had to go threw the same road against the sharks, itll end up the same. Except they will be at the end of the eliminating.

Edited by Bryguy

We are still up 3-2, and i like our chances both at dallas and at the joe for a 7 if needed. Dallas had to go threw the same road against the sharks, itll end up the same. Except they will be at the end of the eliminating.

Me too.

I have faith in the red and white.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Downey.

For instance, he probably knows what color panties Modano wears.

Knowing this could be very crucial in winning the game :hehe:

Downey could be a very helpful part and what we need. However, don't you think that he could still share these deep inner workings of the team without playing (just saying, not saying you're wrong)

Meech, the guy can handle a puck like it's no bodys buisness, and would be a better option on the point then Sameulssuck.

So Meech for Sameulson then?

Personally I think the whole team looked slow and just not in it today. There were spurts of great hits and great plays, but overall Dallas had the energy. We can't scratch the whole team though.

As far as the mule, bringing him back could lift the team, but if he's not ready it's very dangerous to do. I just don't know...

Knowing this could be very crucial in winning the game :hehe:

Downey could be a very helpful part and what we need. However, don't you think that he could still share these deep inner workings of the team without playing (just saying, not saying you're wrong)

So Meech for Sameulson then?

Personally I think the whole team looked slow and just not in it today. There were spurts of great hits and great plays, but overall Dallas had the energy. We can't scratch the whole team though.

As far as the mule, bringing him back could lift the team, but if he's not ready it's very dangerous to do. I just don't know...

Meech for McCarty, Sammy for Franzen. I love D-mac, and I know he'll probably get a game or 2 in the finals, but right now we need more scoring. A fourth line of Meech-Helm-Hudler, 2nd line of Filpula-Franzen-Cleary. Looks good to me.

Meech for McCarty, Sammy for Franzen. I love D-mac, and I know he'll probably get a game or 2 in the finals, but right now we need more scoring. A fourth line of Meech-Helm-Hudler, 2nd line of Filpula-Franzen-Cleary. Looks good to me.

That sounds good. To be completely honest I haven't been able to see much hockey this season. I've seen most of the playoff games, but with work and school, the regular season was tough to see. So I'm not sure of how these other guys have been playing this year. I value your opinion and comments. I love D-mac too but not to the point that sitting him would not even be an option. Shaking it up to win the series could work. If that happens, do you think that the lineup should remain in tact from game 6 to the finals? Or do you go back to the current lineup? It's a tough call....

Dallas Drake sounds like Shawn Micheals.

Drake's just a sexy boy?

:lol:

QFMFT.

Would vedä käteen be an appropriate thing to say to this troll, or is that not strong enough?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

...wow, isn't crazy how Dallas can all of a sudden dominate Detroit in every aspect of the game? Detroit cannot hit the net, they can't get around any Dallas player, Datsyuk has NO take-aways, Zetterberg looks like he's skating in mud and Osgood let in two soft goals after stopping nearly everything thrown at him. Wow, Ironic is all I have to say, it's like someone turned a switch and all of a sudden Detroit looks like a peewee team and Dallas looks like...., well, looks like Detroit! Gee, if it isn't obvious what's happening then you guys are deaf, dumb, blind AND Stupid... :ph34r:

...what is McCarty doing on this team?

...the NHL loves storylines, Turco never won in Detroit, WOW, look at this "non-hockey fan" what a story we have here! Only two teams have ever come back from 0-3 to win the series, WOW, look at this huge storyline, "Underdog team makes NHL history coming back 0-3 in a series to win it!" That is what Bettman wants....mark it down...

such a frustrating game to watch..

dallas has won 2 in a row. actually won a game at JLA, has given up one goal the last two games and turco seems to be hot while detroits scoring has gone away.

id like to know how anyone wouldnt be concerned at this point.

i miss franzen.