• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

We are a strong 3rd period team, we can pull this off just get back to playing like we can. Pens will try to be defensive but i see us throwing alot of shots on net in this period and getting at least 1.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBC Sounds of the Game:

Crosby "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAobstructionWHAAAAAAAAAAAOsgood divingWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIf you think my stach is bad, you should see my ballsWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

^^ ahahahahaha :)

poor effort by the wings tonight - they are very lucky that they are still alive in this one.

but right now it is a one goal game so we need to come out fast and put some pressure on fleury. if we can get the next goal then we could crush their spirit.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!

Pittsburgh was unable to knock us out of this game. Lets see if they can hold this lead. I'm sure Fleury will see a lot of rubber this period.

Fleury looks like he already sees a lot of rubber, if you get my drift.

LOL, Milbury giving hockey advice!

Before the game, when they said that Milbury had the solution to Pittsburgh's problems, I was thinking to myself "He's probably going to say 'I would trade Crosby for the #2 pick in the draft.'" Because that's kind of how he rolled as GM.

Before the game, when they said that Milbury had the solution to Pittsburgh's problems, I was thinking to myself "He's probably going to say 'I would trade Crosby for the #2 pick in the draft.'" Because that's kind of how he rolled as GM.
"Then I would flip that pick to Detroit for Lilja, and sign him to a 24-year contract!"

You guys should try watching the game on cbc.ca. NBC sounds abismal.

It is. Worst called game of the season. I can't honestly believe that they'll be this bad for the rest of the series, it's gotta be impossible.

I'm still confident we will be able to pull this off

but we gotta keep our composure

Yep, lets play Red Wings hockey and the rest will fall into place, 20 minutes.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!