• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VM1138

Okay, I'm officially sick of it

Rate this topic

I've tried to reign in the bias comments and what have you, and I know we've had enough of it lately, but watching the pre-game and everything....it's official, even I'm sick of this.

Have they even mentioned the Wings more than once? It's been non-stop Crosby coverage. Seriously, there are TWO teams out there tonight, how about introducing the NBC audience to the amazing Wings season?

If only I got the CBC HD feed....

Thats why i love living in Canada, don't have to put up with the Nhl trying to sell the game by promoting certain people *cough Crosby cough*, and can just watch an un biased broadcast.

who is this idiot announcing for NBC? I thought they were supposed to be unbiased...this guy is having a frickin orgasm over pitt... what an ass clown!

He's the announcer of Versus. It seems that NBC turned into Versus now.

how many times are we gunna have to watch the crap about crosby and what he thinks about playing in the SCF and how "good" he is? he's young and "good" SO WHAT???? i'm so sick of him and all the hype

i'd take Hank or Pavel anyday over that diving piece of garbage

It's a shame Datsyuk and Zetterberg don't have back stories. Would've been nice to hear about them on the national stage.

No wonder America can't get into hockey, they think there's only one player, with a bad stache.

after listening to tonights game on nbc i much rather listen to cbc. when we got goal #2 it sounded like the announcer was constipated...for real. I laughed when i heard him. cbc is just so much more relaxed with it. and they talk about the wings.

It's gotten so bad with all the Crosby love making that my mom doesn't want to watch the game. She doesn't get upset about the commentating that much but with all this Crosby loving and nothing about the Wings it's like were watching a feed from a local Pitts station. Those a$$hats from NBC have to learn that hockey is a team sport and not singles figure skating, where all they have to do is interview and look at the best skater out there. Damn I wish I had CBC here now.

It's a shame Datsyuk and Zetterberg don't have back stories. Would've been nice to hear about them on the national stage.

No wonder America can't get into hockey, they think there's only one player, with a bad stache.

The funny thing is, their backstories are arguably more interesting. Certainly Hank's.

But whatever. The Crosby love is never going away, so you all had better get used to it.

He's on Versus, too, buddy.

I am a hockey novice...but I love the Red Wings...why in the name of Zeus's butthole does everyone hate the Red Wings...It is obvious in the announcing and everything else...I may watch the game with the sound off next time...

Actually, for once it seemed as though Pierre was praising the Wings quite a bit. All game long he was talking about how poised and professional the Wings were on the bench, etc.

Eddie has definitely taken the title of "ass-clown" away from Pierre for this series.

I'm ill from the overdose on the word Crosby. Crosby gets shut out, its about Crosby, Crosby scores, its cause he is the best player ever. Crosby scores a goal and FIRST DAMN thing they go back to is Crosby better than Lemieux?? Is he the best ever?? Look everyone, the welcome to the Crosby intermission show.

The Wings better be less cute next game. Batton down the hatches everyone, we now have an extra day of Penguins propoganda. Get ready for ESPN, TSN, and NHL.com to have multi debates about who loves Sindy better.

I too am tired of hearing about Crosby and his greatness....I wonder how many of his teammates feel about it. I know they are happy to be winning, but don't you think they all believe (and rightfully so) that they have contributed to the team's making it to the Cup Finals as well???

Also I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks Crosby's "crustache" is disgusting!!

No surprise. Versus was the All Crosby All The Time network all regular season. Two out of every three games was a Pittsburgh game. I was soooooooo sick of them, then to have to play them in the finals! Puke! Thankfully I get CBC, but I have to say during the conference final I had to even turn CBC off because the announcers were so in love with Crosbyburgh. Thank God Bob Cole is doing the finals. He always does a good job of being more about the hockey than about one team or another.