• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

SCF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 2, Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Crosby is such a little *****. He's got talent and I know he's young, but he's got a long way to go. Following Zetterberg after the game and chirping, that's not being a leader. Sack up and take some blame. The only other captain in the league I can see doing that is Iginla. That whole damn team is so whiny. The differences between these two teams are staggering; just look at the way Detroit and Babcock handled the game 3 loss compared to the whining and constant complaining. What can you be whining about now Sid? Your team got a 5-on-3 in the 3rd period and had at least 3 (4?) more power plays than the Wings. Sorry dbag, Zetterberg owns you.

Rant: over. That just got me irritated.

Finish them on Monday.

What the f*** was crosby doing at the end of a game. Is he made becasue he's the chosen one but zetterberg had more of an impact than he did and he's mad he isn't getting the attention

I've lost all my respect for that little punk.

He's an embarassment to men.

Guest LivingtheDream

Therrian is saying the didn't "execute" on the 5 on 3. I mean, duh. What the f*** does execute mean other than "get it done." Of course you didn't "execute" you stupid f***. Crosby says the same business lingo bull shot. "Execute" is meaningless.

Replace "execute with *score* and what you are saying is BS.

"Well, to win, we really need to *score.* We failed on that 5 on 3 because we didn't *score.* In the first two games we failed because we didn't *score.*

And on and on...

Thierrien looks just defeated. He has zero faith his team can win 3 of 3, which, in all fairness, he should look defeated. As I said before, Pittsburgh was handed the biased one sided game they begged for and they still couldn't capitalize.

How good does it feel to see the 15 up there, with just one, tiny, little block to occupy a number with.

Here we go. This is it. What we've all been waiting for. Six years made up for in one night.

One Monday Night.

It will happen.

That 5 on 3 is the REASON why the Wings will win the Cup. Most amazing, heart stopping two minutes of the season.

The Wings clearly want this Cup now. Hopefully they can close it out Monday to win on home ice! I'm so excited. We're so close!

And as to Hudlers goal:

If it IS questionable, then it just balances out them taking a perfectly legit goal from us in Game 1.

What the f*** was crosby doing at the end of a game. Is he made becasue he's the chosen one but zetterberg had more of an impact than he did and he's mad he isn't getting the attention

Zett is a better player because he's a 2-way player. Crosby can't play defense, at least not yet.

The days of gretzky-like players are over. The league doesn't allow for a player to score 100 goals and 200 pts a season.

It's official. I hope crosby fails to meet expectations as the league's savior. Becasue I don't want this sacred game to be represented by a whiny little *****. I remember watching game 2 and they showed him bitching to a ref on his bench for about a minute, then he went onto the ice and he continued to *****. Then going after a class act like zetterberg after you lost, because you didn't have enough hart to score on a 5 on 3? Crosby, you dont deserve the cup

Therrian is saying the didn't "execute" on the 5 on 3. I mean, duh. What the f*** does execute mean other than "get it done." Of course you didn't "execute" you stupid f***. Crosby says the same business lingo bull shot. "Execute" is meaningless.

Replace "execute with *score* and what you are saying is BS.

"Well, to win, we really need to *score.* We failed on that 5 on 3 because we didn't *score.* In the first two games we failed because we didn't *score.*

And on and on...

This is the most sorry ass coach in the entire professional sports of North America. Send this routy-pou candy ass back home to his wife.

It's official. I hope crosby fails to meet expectations as the league's savior. Becasue I don't want this sacred game to be represented by a whiny little *****. I remember watching game 2 and they showed him bitching to a ref on his bench for about a minute, then he went onto the ice and he continued to *****. Then going after a class act like zetterberg after you lost, because you didn't have enough hart to score on a 5 on 3? Crosby, you dont deserve the cup

Exactly. Crosby is a lil trit. :ranting:

This game has made me convinced that it is only right as a hockey fan to root against Sidney for his entire career. I wish nothing but tragedy after tragedy in his hockey career for that little *****.

Edited by Chaldean

This is the first series where coaching has really become obvious.

Babcock is showing why he's the best, and Therrien is showing that you can be an NHL coach and still be utterly incompetent to coach a peewee team. They couldn't be more different.

I can't wait til we have last change in Detroit.

This game has made me convinced that it is only right as a hockey fan to root against Sidney for his entire career. I wish nothing but tragedy after tragedy in his hockey career for that little *****.

That's a bit much... Wishing him failure is one thing, wishing that he never makes the playoffs again, I can see that...

But tragedy is a pretty harsh thing, especially in light of what happened to Vancouver on Thursday...

This game has made me convinced that it is only right as a hockey fan to root against Sidney for his entire career.

Agreed. I wouldnt mind Crosby so much if the league didn't use him to bukkake all over the fans with his holy greatness. I never thought it would be possible to hate a player as much as Forsberg but they somehow managed to find one. F/U Bettman. The next time you want to pimp a player for marketing, maybe you should make sure he wins something first (besides biggest crybaby).

That's a bit much... Wishing him failure is one thing, wishing that he never makes the playoffs again, I can see that...

But tragedy is a pretty harsh thing, especially in light of what happened to Vancouver on Thursday...

i agree, id even wish the tragedy of losing in the finals. causing him to completly fall apart and never crack 10 goals again. Now that would be something to wish for

I said ''in his hockey career''. Obviously no tragedy to his life. NO STANLEY FOR SIDNEY. EVER.