• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

wow... one more to go tell Stanley.. weird go wings go..

Det takes game 5 and wins the cup on home ice in front of their fans and Bettman gets a :octo: to the head as he presents the cup...

DET 4 (Homer, Dats, Z, Mule)

PIT: 1 (Who cares)

GO WINGS GO :colorbounce: :colorbounce:

oh and Crosby cries..

Edited by Duck Guy

When I woke up this morning.............I Realized we're ONE WIN FROM SKATING LORD STANLEY ACROSS THE JOE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Watches another Flame shoot out his right ear-hole*

OK. I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE.

DETROIT RED WINGS 3. FRANZENSTEIN, Z............and your game winning goal.......DARREN MCCARTY!!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh Penguins 2. Crosby, Kennedy.

If you can't sleep tonight how in hell are you gonna sleep tomorrow night.

TIMMIES!!! Lol. when in doubt, buy more coffee.

I would laugh if Crosby started crying, should we win tonight. I mean, not in private as I'm sure someone will.....I mean on the ice, with cameras present. I would laugh.

Please Wings....make me laugh tonight.

Malkin sulking in his locker for 15 minutes with his head in his hands after game 4 was enough for me, and it told me all I needed to know about his heart. Hopefully atleast half of the Pens feels the same way.

Osgood is going to be a brick wall. Pittsburgh is going to play like it is their last game of the season... because it will be. Detroit knows that Stanley will be in the house tonight. Lets go Red Wings!

Goosebumps just thinking about tomorrow. Wings going to close the door tomorrow night and with last change the Pens only functional line is going to be flat-lined. 4-1 Wings, both Franzen and Z scoring with Pens getting some fluky opportunity goal by one of their crappier players.

wow... one more to go tell Stanley.. weird go wings go..

Det takes game 5 and wins the cup on home ice in front of their fans and Bettman gets a :octo: to the head as he presents the cup...

DET 4 (Homer, Dats, Z, Mule)

PIT: 1 (Who cares)

GO WINGS GO :colorbounce: :colorbounce:

oh and Crosby cries..

that would be awesome if everyone who bought an octopus to throw, waited until Bettman is getting ready to present the cup, and then just littered the ice with them. Take that BUTTMAN!!!

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are going to go wild tonight and put on a real offensive display! I think Datsyuk especially will break out. I'm also expecting great things from Osgood tonight.

Go 'Wings! It's coming home tonight!

Wings bring it home with a 5-1 win. Franzen with another hat trick, Z & Dats with the others. Pens.....Does it matter?

Ozzie, Franzen & Z share the Conn Smythe...........(can it be shared??)

GO WINGS GO!!!