• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Empty netters has basically the whole CBC postgame stuff

in 7 parts

quality's fairly crappy though

Forget the quality, I could still give you a bear hug for posting this. I really didn't have time to read or watch post-game analysis or the celebrations until after work last night, so it was ANOTHER long night this time playing catch-up, but this was well worth it. While I'm definitely thankful to have NBC broadcast the game and their celebration stuff on tape, CBC's coverage was obviously more extensive, good quality or no. I'm just glad I got to see this.

The brief interviews to Aaron Downey and Mark Hartigan were hilarious, and I loved Chelios' and Datsyuk's favorite player skits. :P

I've got everything from NBC and ABC in HD and hopefully some other people got CBC and some of the other stations. Don't forget the parade tomorrow!This year, there will be an amazing DVD set for this championship. I'm thinking something like this...

Disc 1: Game 6 and Stanley Cup Presentation

Disc 2: The Celebration Begins

Disc 3: The Victory Parade and Rally

Easy to burn .iso files coming to a bit torrent tracker near you.

That is so cool! Please let us know as soon as its ready!! :thumbup:

I did a search and didn't find a link to this video anywhere. I also didn't really want to start a new topic just for this :P

Here's an interview of Datsyuk prior to the beginning of the SCF. The TV network messed up and captioned his name as "1st Appearance in Stanley Cup Final" but whatever.