• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsownnhl43

Pavel Datsyuk

Rate this topic

Actually he really does...Igor Larionov. But it's still funny. He's got such a wicked sense of humor.

James Brown, eh? Now if he starts singing and dancing like him, we're in serious trouble.

Edited by Kira

Did anyone else chuckle when CBC was going through the Red Wing players showing their favorite players growing up and Pavel Datsyuk said he didnt have a favorite player? Datsyuk is so funny in his own way.

I laughed my ass off when I saw that, you've gotta know the guy to get some of his humor, but to a Wings fan that was classic

Hahaha, he's so goofy and dorky.

Yeah, but in a "I know I'm gooky and dorky, but we both know I'm funny with it" kind of way.

Don't know of another wing that makes me laugh as much as Pavel :)

Guest LivingtheDream

Pavel showed up big time all playoff long. He continues to evolve. I mean, now along with moves, dekes, wicked wristers, play making, pp quarterbacking, takeaway King, super solid D, we have what....? He can hit and actually lays guys out?!?!?! Man, it is amazing.

As for his sense of humor, there was a quote a little while back, maybe someone can find it, where he was asked about wearing the A (for assistant Captain) on his jersey. He said something like, "I take it very seriously. In fact, I wear an "A" on all my clothes now..."

The best part was his little shimmy after it started going off.

How can some one so graceful and coordinated on his skates be so awkward and uncoordinated off of skates?

This dude is awesome, he became my fav wing this year and I am getting a Datsyuk jersey.

How can some one so graceful and coordinated on his skates be so awkward and uncoordinated off of skates?

This dude is awesome, he became my fav wing this year and I am getting a Datsyuk jersey.

Some people just can't dance :P

He's been my favorite player on the team for a while (and in the league), and I'm getting the jersey sometime. My parents ordered it online for my 21st birthday, but it hasn't come yet :(

I'd probably have had one for a few years now, but I wanted the official jersey, and with me going off to college there wasn't a lot of money in the budget :P So excited to get it soon though :D

Guest Crymson
Did anyone else chuckle when CBC was going through the Red Wing players showing their favorite players growing up and Pavel Datsyuk said he didnt have a favorite player? Datsyuk is so funny in his own way.

He's a total playoff choker!

:lol:

Datsyuk's contract is looking like a damn good deal now :thumbup:

Pavel has definitely become my favorite player on the Wings. I've liked him since his very first days on the two kids and a goat line in 02. You could tell he was going to be a great offensive player back then, but I had no idea how much he would improve his defensive and physical game. He is the total package now, one of the top 5 players in the NHL(in my opinion), and it's crazy how humble he is for being such an awesome player. :thumbup: