• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Andreas Jämtin to Rangers

Rate this topic

As noted on HF Boards, former Wings draftee Andreas Jämtin has signed a two year, two way deal with the NY Rangers. Interesting move and I'm actually surprised the Wings let him go. He is coming off a good season in the SEL where he had 17 goals, 13 assists and 167 PIMS. The Griffins could have used him that's for sure.

Guest mindfly

He's so not gonna play in the rangers.. he's a sean avery type of player but like 50x worse.. Can't believe rangers wanted to sign him.. I've seen him here in Sweden and he's pure s***.

He's so not gonna play in the rangers.. he's a sean avery type of player but like 50x worse.. Can't believe rangers wanted to sign him.. I've seen him here in Sweden and he's pure s***.

Let me take this opportunity to note how much I appreciate having European fans frequenting LGW -- cheers to our "board scouts!" :thumbup:

First reaction is WHY? Why would anyone sign Jämtin...

:blink:

But I hope he has some success in rangers and can do something unexpected, like cracking the lineup for more than 25 games!

First reaction is WHY? Why would anyone sign Jämtin...

:blink:

But I hope he has some success in rangers and can do something unexpected, like cracking the lineup for more than 25 games!

Here is why. They want to re-sign Avery, but at the right price. Avery is asking the Rangers to more than double his salary. He isn't worth that much to them, so this signing is nothing more than an insurance/leverage plan.