• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Systemfel

2008 NHL Entry Draft GDT

Rate this topic

What pick are we on? This sucks. I can't watch the draft.
Free video feed: mms://a846.l3156036845.c31560.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/846/31560/v0001/reflector:36845|036845|6akc Edited by Systemfel

Ooooooooooooo........... nice in-draft rumor from our favorite rumor-monger Eklund. :puke:

AN E4!!!!!! Stuart back to San Jose. Bleh. Pardon me while I find the mouthwash.

Ooooooooooooo........... nice in-draft rumor from our favorite rumor-monger Eklund. :puke:

AN E4!!!!!! Stuart back to San Jose. Bleh. Pardon me while I find the mouthwash.

E4?! thats intense... :unsure:

Never understood the fascination with draft day in any sport. Only a few of them are actually going to end up as NHLers, and it's hardly ever the big ones you'd expect.

Likewise, probably because the Wings don't make big splashes in the draft. None of the guys they pick are going to be potentially NHL material for five-odd years anyway.

So what pick are we on now? I hope we take a forward, we have a lot of good D prospects but are alittle dry in the top 6 forwards.

Talking about miller coming to Detroit if he doesnt resign with buffalo (which i love).
They basically said that we're in goalie trouble. Which is pretty untrue. Edited by Systemfel

I'm really excited to see who the Wings take.

Nobody we'll see in a Wings uniform for a half-decade or so. Assuming we don't trade.

I love how Ozzie posts the best numbers consistently during the season and playoffs, gets all sorts of mad love after he wings the Cup, and Detroit won the Jennings Trophy for least goals allowed......and we're in goalie trouble.

The more things change, the more they stay the same it seems. I wonder if we'll be too soft in the coming weeks, too?

I know that. I'm still excited to see.

Honestly, if current trends are any indication, we should be more interested in the Wings' late-round picks.