• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Bertuzzi a Flame

Rate this topic

That's 40 points 3rd to last place in goals scored, Anaheim, is not replacing. Even Weight had 10 goals last year, and Selanne may not be back. How is Anaheim even making the playoffs?

40 points in 68 games is still a top 6 forward for Detroit last year... just not worth anywhere close to $4 million.

i am saying they don't, and not just cuz i do not like them

Disappointed in Todd. Wanted him back, and signing in Calgary makes no sense. The Avs fans will boo him, the Oilers fans will boo him, the Canucks fans will boo him, and the Flames fans will boo him. He's still getting paid too much anyways.

Still hope we make some room and sign Peca! (Dont quote me and kill my dream though please :D)

Weird.

He'll get booed out of his own building, they hate him in Calgary.

That's what i have been reading. Why do they hate him there?

I cant see Teemu settling for that or less. Is it just me or is Anaheim in a little trouble with having enough talent now, that their cap is almost filled up, and not enough top personnel?

Anaheim also has a self-imposed salary cap. I'm not sure what the number is, but my guess is its easily below 56 million.

Anaheim also has a self-imposed salary cap. I'm not sure what the number is, but my guess is its easily below 56 million.

i believe it is 50M

Disappointed in Todd. Wanted him back, and signing in Calgary makes no sense. The Avs fans will boo him, the Oilers fans will boo him, the Canucks fans will boo him, and the Flames fans will boo him. He's still getting paid too much anyways.

Still hope we make some room and sign Peca! (Dont quote me and kill my dream though please :D)

At the risk of divulging my own ignorance :blink: , isn't Keenan a total prick to play for? And Bertuzzi has the single most fragile psyche in all the National Hockey League; you've got to baby this guy with props and little confidence boosting, esteem building tid bits all day? Seems like a match made in Hell.

he's an ass clown and he's lucky he's even allowed to play hockey anymore.... :angry: he should have been kicked out a long time ago.

assclown2520cereal.jpg I love it when people use the "ass clown" phrase.

He was the Canucks best player from 2001-2004, The Flames booed him night in and night out. Just like how Phaneuf gets booed in Vancouver.

2nd best.

How funny would it be though if Bertuzzi was booed by Flames fans?

assclown2520cereal.jpg I love it when people use the "ass clown" phrase.

:D

Seriously though, while Bertuzzi didn't come close to producing at the $4M tag Burke had on him this past season, he still put up halfway decent numbers. Good finanicals given Bertuzzi's recent underperforming/health risks, but along with the possibility he could get back into somewhat of a consistent power forward role.

I'm not one to hold grudges or anything like that, he's far from my favorite but nonetheless I wish his luck.

2nd best.

How funny would it be though if Bertuzzi was booed by Flames fans?

I'd go with 1b.

I think he will, they always hated him. Until he he returns to his old power forward form, they wont cheer him. And if they do, they are the most two faced fans in the NHL. Living in Calgary, they hate everyone in the NW and I've had a ton of people say they'd never cheer for Bertuzzi, Naslund, Gaborik, Smyth, etc. if they played for Calgary. It's gonna be fun watching them change there tune next year :D

I'd go with 1b.

I think he will, they always hated him. Until he he returns to his old power forward form, they wont cheer him. And if they do, they are the most two faced fans in the NHL. Living in Calgary, they hate everyone in the NW and I've had a ton of people say they'd never cheer for Bertuzzi, Naslund, Gaborik, Smyth, etc. if they played for Calgary. It's gonna be fun watching them change there tune next year :D

Was over there at the Calgary forums, and most are pretty pumped.