• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
superdeluxe

Hossa Jersey for sale?

Rate this topic

I figure since I am kind of new to the whole Detroit experience, I would go with a new player as well, I really liked what I saw of Hossa in the SCF. Does anyone know if Reebok is going to release a Hossa Jersey? All they have is Lidstrom, Datsyuk and Zetteberg, but I bet those are all over the place as it is.

NHL.com has Hossa jerseys for sure, but I would wait til the end of the season to purchase one. I hate buying a jersey and the guy ends up leaving in a year or two (ie Ben Wallace, thanks buddy for making me waste $50)

Edited by henrik40

nhl.com can get you any jersey i think in reebok.

my next is gonna be kronwall, then next season if hudler stays i am getting that one, prob a hossa as well IF he re-signs with the wings

never shopped there but imagine they can do custom orders, if not jersey city will do it, will prob take a few weeks though. i mean they have crosby and datsyuk jerseys at reebok so it is not like they do not have the "8" and the "1" you need for a hossa jersey

i would wait until he signed a longer contract bc he could pull a todd bertuzzi at the end of the year and book it.

i think my next jersey will be a flip one if he can sign a longer contract

Yeah, I bought a Vancouver Bure jersey about halfway through the season. That summer, he was traded to Florida. Kind of a depressing feeling really, so yeah, just wait and see if Hossa signs longer before you buy it. But I guess a full NHL season... Fall, winter, and spring is a fairly long time period.

Yeah, I bought a Vancouver Bure jersey about halfway through the season. That summer, he was traded to Florida. Kind of a depressing feeling really, so yeah, just wait and see if Hossa signs longer before you buy it. But I guess a full NHL season... Fall, winter, and spring is a fairly long time period.

Maybe I'll just get a cheap Hossa thrasher jersey..and wait until he signs a extension, then get the full blown Red wings one :D

NHL has Hossa as 18 in a wings uni - NO freaking way. They aren't going to give him that over Maltby really?!

I recall NHL having that and Maltby both with 18 a couple weeks ago. It may be the same thing if you look at Malts.

I hate buying a jersey and the guy ends up leaving in a year or two (ie Ben Wallace, thanks buddy for making me waste $50)

Atleast Ben was a huge part of the 2004 Championship. I'd wear a Wallance jersey to a game. It's not like those people who got a Wendel Clark jersey.

I have a friend or two here in Pittsburgh that may be willing to part with theirs, but I'd have to agree with many of the above posts, especially if you all repeat. I think he jumps to a BIG money contract especially if you win it, quite possibly even if you don't. I'd wait. Buy an Yzerman jersey... you can't go wrong with that one, besides the guy is one of the all time greats.

I have 3 Pens Jerseys at home with nothing on the back, because the last one I had done was a Kasparitus home jersey, 2 days before I got it back he left for the Rags. I figured I was the jinx. :blink:

I would wait until more info is given concerning the Winter Classic. If they go with vintage jerseys, go for it. Then even if Hossa leaves at the end of the season you have a jersey from a specific game he played/scored a hat-trick/made the game-winning shootout goal.

NHL.com has Hossa jerseys for sure, but I would wait til the end of the season to purchase one. I hate buying a jersey and the guy ends up leaving in a year or two (ie Ben Wallace, thanks buddy for making me waste $50)

Wow, where can I get a jersey for $50