• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Penky26

Stanley Cup Photo

Rate this topic

I know this is minor and probably most wont care but I have always felt bad for Hank when it comes to this years cup photo. He has an awesome season, kills it in the playoffs, wins the con smyth and then gets stuck in the back corner of the photo. I just wonder how this even happened, all the major guys are around the cup but some how Hank gets stuck trying to poke his head over everyone to even get in it. To make things worse, Draper's kids get front row for most of the photos. Just something that always bugged me. Here is a picture so you know what I mean. Hank is sticking is head up in the back left of the photo

http://ddandrews.deviantart.com/art/WINGS-...tanley-88627408]

I blame Crosby for this. :P

As mentioned earlier....its a spur of the moment thing. It's not as though it was planned out where everyone would be. Hank was probably too busy putting his CS trophy down to get a decent spot.

good move, when in doubt, blame Crosby

I think if you look the second one is probably the "official" and the first one is just a pic. Why? the first one has what appears to be family and friends. the second has just players.

Zetterberg doesn't deserve to be in the front. He did practically nothing in the playoffs.

Exactly. Plus, no-one wants to see the ugly bastards face anyway.

I know this is minor and probably most wont care but I have always felt bad for Hank when it comes to this years cup photo. He has an awesome season, kills it in the playoffs, wins the con smyth and then gets stuck in the back corner of the photo. I just wonder how this even happened, all the major guys are around the cup but some how Hank gets stuck trying to poke his head over everyone to even get in it. To make things worse, Draper's kids get front row for most of the photos. Just something that always bugged me. Here is a picture so you know what I mean. Hank is sticking is head up in the back left of the photo

http://ddandrews.deviantart.com/art/WINGS-...tanley-88627408]

Well his girlfriend is probably the only thing more distracting than a 4 foot tall legendary silver trophy.

did anyone notice Dom's fingers in the most recently posted link... hes holding up two fingers. Is he confused? or is he just letting everyone know he was the #2 goalie?

pretty much everyone knew about that, it was to symbolize his 2 cups i believe