• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Slave

Who would you want to see go to the KHL

Rate this topic

Been reading the Radulov thread and it made me think if there were any players in the league that i wouldn't care if they jumped ship over to there, and i came up with a couple:

Tootoo - NSH - he has gotten better the last couple seasons about actually knowing where the puck is when he is on the ice and not just looking for the big hit all the time, but honestly, i think it is just a mater of time before he seriosuly hurts somebody, and god help him if that somebody is a Z,D, AO or crosby type player...so yeah TooToo can go

Pronger- ANA never liked him, do not like him now and never wil like him, spoiled and dirty and while he is a big name i don't think the nhl would miss him at all..Good bye Pronger

Perry - ANA not sure why, he is a good player and i would cheer for him if he was on the wings, but he pissed me off in his fight with dake last year when he wouldn't take off his helmet.

Sundin - GTFO tired of this soap opera

hmm that is pretty much it, and theyare all players i just dn't like.

Anyways, you guys have any players you would want to leave or just wouldn't care if they left...?

p.s. only 1 month till pointless threads like this can stop popping up :)

Guest Dump-N-Thump

None..

As much as we dislike Tootoo and Pronger, Those players give each Nash/Ana game that much more meaning.. and it makes for fun hockey to watch.. Thats My Oppinion.

Only player i could do without are Lebda.

I will never get over Manny Legace handing the series to the Oilers in 05/06 so on that alone I want him to beat it ....

besides that nobody i can think off ... the NHL does a good job of weeding out fat heads ..

and maybe Big Bert .. Maybe he should of got back on track in the RSL after the incident instead of coming back ..

I will never get over Manny Legace handing the series to the Oilers in 05/06 so on that alone I want him to beat it ....

Every time a wings fan wrongly blames the goalie as the reason the wings lose, god kills a kitten and satan creates an Avs fan. Please stop and save us from more Avs fans.

Crosby and Burke

so I could be free from media kissing their asses and shoving them in my mouth

in every single moment there is some remote relation to them during broadcast...

or when there's no relation and no reason to speak of them...

if I had to chose, though, Brian wins by far extent. Crosby at least has some idea

about ice hockey while anything Burke can is whine and use help of his pals among

league officials

Edited by akustyk

Crosby and Burke

so I could be free from media kissing their asses and shoving them in my mouth

in every single moment there is some remote relation to them during broadcast...

or when there's no relation and no reason to speak of them...

if I had to chose, though, Brian wins by far extent. Crosby at least has some idea

about ice hockey while anything Burke can is whine and use help of his pals among

league officials

Just send the media. Crosby can play [and can stay] -- that's how I see it.

Just send the media. Crosby can play [and can stay] -- that's how I see it.

or this way around.

though, NBC, CBS and TSN still fall short of Burke in this contest. Brian wins

the "get the * out to Russia" ticket first. and not really challenged ;)

for me Crosby should be OK if he grows more adult than his coach which

is likely to happen soon. I'm disgusted by media are doing with him but

it's in fact not fair to blame Crosby for that.

Doug Weight. So overated it's not even funny and he could finish his career there without any team ever picking him up again and hoping he produces.

Gary Roberts. Cause then I would never have to hear the words "The Gritty Gary Roberts..." from another hockey announcer/analyst/Don Cherry ever again.

Mats Sundin. Then everyone could quit speculating on where he'll be playing next year.

Kirk Maltby. So we can give his roster spot to one of the cheaper/faster/better kids with loads more offensive upside and potential that are coming up.

Chris Chelios. ^see above^ (jk, i "heart" Cheli but the time has come for him to coach the D, not play D)