• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

IUWingsFan

10/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

What an amazing year to start getting season tickets!!! HELL YEAH! LETS GO WINGS!

5-0 wings.

Z and Hossa will get the first two, rest are scattered.

--~--~ edit ~--~--

Kronner is gonna get one too! got chills up my spine when went to make sure all is paid for my tickets, and the first thing I heard was kronner getting his first goal as a Wing/NHL player. Got chills when I hear the tape they have set up before you talk to a representative. *ponders* Wonder if they have Datsyuk's amazing shootout goal on there.

Edited by Blaayze

Wings 3 - Leafs 0

Hank x2, and Homer

Hey Folks, there was a link floating around last year that you could post into Windows Media Player and it would give you the Versus feed. I reformatted my computer and no longer have it and since WOW sucks and doesn't have Versus, can any of you be kind enough to post the link if you still have it? Thanks ahead of time!!

read this one http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53489

I didn't think this needed a new thread, but had to post it. This is why I love Babs:

"We’re hungry," injured forward Darren McCarty said. "These guys who have won four (championships) want five. The guys who won one want another one. We are a very focused, very well-prepared hockey club. That’s what Babs makes sure of. We just want to win. That's what we’re here to do."

Wings need to get one early, keep the crowd in the game after getting pumped up from the ceremony. Im looking to Hossa. Franzen stays hot, and an empty netter by Z.

Here is to a healty and successful season :beerbuddy:

YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYY!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

LET'S GO CHAMPS!!! : )

GO OZZIE!!!

Wings win it 4-2 (Lilja,Lidstrom,Rafalski, Kronner) *YEP it's all about the D tonight* lol

I'm fairly confident that would be the only time in Lilja's career that he would be on pace for 82 goals after the first game of the season. :D

I'm at work, I can't focus, and my stomach is in knots. All I can do is watch the clock and read the hockey web sites. Thankfully I have class from 1:00 - 5:00, so maybe I can calm down before I get home in time to watch them raise the banner and drop the puck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME! And yes, I meant to scream that. Sorry.

Finally!

By the way, does anyone know if Versus will be showing the banner raising ceremony? If they don't, I'm gonna have an anyeurism.

I would say yes, Versus' coverage begins at 7:00 p.m.

The Detroit Red Wings' public relations department provides a well-timed note to those of you who tend to arrive at games during the first period--that's a very, very, very bad idea if you're attending Thursday's banner-raising season-opener vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs:

October 8, Detroit Red Wings: Fans Reminded to Arrive Early For Opening Night

Doors Open At 5PM, Pre-Game Ceremony At 7PM

Detroit, MI... The Detroit Red Wings remind fans to arrive early this Thursday, October 9th for the Red Wings' home opener versus the Toronto Maple Leafs at Joe Louis Arena. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. and fans are asked to be in their seats promptly by 7:00 p.m. for the special on-ice Opening Night presentation and Stanley Cup Champion banner raising.

I have a HUGE dilema. Tonight is a date auction where I'm suppose to be auctioned off to around 300 sorority girls...do I do that and help raise money for charity and get a date with a smoking hottie...or watch the first game of the Wing's season? I'm leaning towards the Wing's game actually haha.

I'll be there tonight. I've been waiting for this day for eons it seems.

Wings win 216-3. Pavel Datsyuk locks up the Art Ross, Rocket Richard, and NHL single season points record tonight. Count on it folks.

You're going? That's sweet.

What happened to 14-3? It brought us the Cup!

:lol: