• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Yet another ugly 3rd jersey Leaked

Rate this topic

oh my god it SUCKS

can someone please explaine to me why third jerseys are back in the first place? Last year there was a third jersey ban....making many children like me very happy. Now they are back? WHY?! :(

They need to bring back their old colors (not that old logo).

By old colors I mean the purple and green that they used to wear. Those are more original colors than wearing red and white, which at least 10 other teams wear.

It's appalling to me how stupid teams are looking for new ideas, when they should just revert to what they used to wear. Look at examples like the Sabres, Canucks, Sharks and many others. Why fix what isn't broken?

oh my god it SUCKS

can someone please explaine to me why third jerseys are back in the first place? Last year there was a third jersey ban....making many children like me very happy. Now they are back? WHY?! :(

Guaranteed sales of new jerseys last year add lack of manufacturing capability for all the different jersey designs.

I'm too lazy to find the link, but iirc the NHL said it would only have a 1 year hiatus on alt. sweaters.

Damn, I thought we were through with this black jersey trend years ago. The 'Canes new jersey just looks stupid in all black, and we all know the 'Hawks are returning to their black third as well. This Coyotes jersey is just plain awful. Every one of these teams who are producing these atrocities fail to realize they all look like cheap ECHL sweaters.

To make a successful jersey you have to build yourself some kind of tradition, like the Leafs, Habs, and Wings - changing sweaters and making everything black just ruins it. I can see what they are trying to do from a marketing standpoint, but they obviously didn't get the memo that vintage is the new cool. It would be way better to have some form of their old jersey - even pay homage to their roots in Winnipeg or Hartford. At least that's a little more imaginative then just adding black.