• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

haha no. no i don't. and it's called shyriiwook.

tpbm watched the obama speech tonight.

Absolutely! Loved watching Nancy Pelosi jump out of her seat to applaud every other statement. Joe Biden looked like he was getting tired toward the end. :hehe: I don't know why I thought Pelosi was so amusing, but she was. The speech was great.

TPBM knows how to hang wallpaper.

:unsure: lol, did lead to a pretty fun night! :siren:

tpbm does/likes boardsports (i.e. Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Skateboarding etc.. [you get bonus points for wakeboarding ;D])

:unsure: lol, did lead to a pretty fun night! :siren:

tpbm does/likes boardsports (i.e. Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Skateboarding etc.. [you get bonus points for wakeboarding ;D])

haha blaayze, you're the man.

i don't do any boardsports, but i think they're pretty cool.

tpbm woke up less than ten minutes ago.

Sixty-five to be exact.

The person below me wants to see Hossa clobber Clod Lemieux tonight. :punch:

haha i love how hossa is now like..the guy most expected to drop the gloves. personally, i wanna see huds do it! :lol:

tpbm tends to listen to a song over and over if they really like it.

I used to do that. Now once is good, unless it happens to come on the radio several times in a row (channel surfer here).

The person below me likes parmasan cheese on their noodles.

nope.

tpbm really could go for a beer right about now.

Are you kidding? I'm having trouble keeping my house clean. No way I could control the world.

The person below me has been to a birthday party for a person over the age of 100. (I went to sing happy birthday to a lady from church who is 102 today- and still going strong.)

Are you kidding? I'm having trouble keeping my house clean. No way I could control the world.

The person below me has been to a birthday party for a person over the age of 100. (I went to sing happy birthday to a lady from church who is 102 today- and still going strong.)

yep. my busha lived until 102. and she knew how to party.

tpbm has developed a meaningful irl relationship (friendship or otherwise) w/someone from lgw!

My wife does that for me...is that weird?

The person below me likes peanut butter on a bagel.

1 - yes.....that is weird.

2 - I will let you know after I try that one......sounds good! (Mostly just a cream cheese and jam guy.)

TPBM has loaned money to someone and gotten f***** over?

1 - yes.....that is weird.

2 - I will let you know after I try that one......sounds good! (Mostly just a cream cheese and jam guy.)

TPBM has loaned money to someone and gotten f***** over?

haha i loaned my credit card number to someone and got f'd over. that wasn't very smart of me, 'eh.

tpbm can type over 100 wpm (taking errors into account).

yup, I'm a pretty fast typer. Been using ICQ and MSN since the dawn of time, as long as I have a constant stream of thought, I should be ok. It's never the fingers that stop me it's the brain not coming up with new ideas fast enough lol.

TPBM wishes they could have had a better breakfast, but they didn't have the right ingredients in the house. :( [that was me this morning... booerns]

As a night person, I really don't eat breakfast per se. I'm not even sure what I'm going to eat next, but I am sure it is of the ramen noodle variety as they are dirt cheap.

The person below me sings in a choir or choral group of some sort.

As a night person, I really don't eat breakfast per se. I'm not even sure what I'm going to eat next, but I am sure it is of the ramen noodle variety as they are dirt cheap.

The person below me sings in a choir or choral group of some sort.

30 years ago or so.....?

TPBM owns a snow globe?

30 years ago or so.....?

TPBM owns a snow globe?

haha no. since i live in michigan, somehow the enchanted whimsy of the snow falling softly on some bucolic setting falls totally ******* flat w/me. maybe if they made a snow globe where all the snow was dirty gray, and the scene inside was that of my car getting stuck in it...

tpbm is having a stressful day at work today.

haha no. since i live in michigan, somehow the enchanted whimsy of the snow falling softly on some bucolic setting falls totally ******* flat w/me. maybe if they made a snow globe where all the snow was dirty gray, and the scene inside was that of my car getting stuck in it...

tpbm is having a stressful day at work today.

Don't go into work until 3, but everyday at work is usually pretty stressful for me.

tpbm has yet to eat lunch today.

Yup, and when I did, the nutri-cardboard bar and apple were SO filling.. :confused:

TPBM gets to drive home with the windows/top down... [if you do I will hate you.... lol]

Yup, and when I did, the nutri-cardboard bar and apple were SO filling.. :confused:

TPBM gets to drive home with the windows/top down... [if you do I will hate you.... lol]

since it's over 40, it seems likely that i'll put the windows down. haha i jump the gun a little bit.

tpbm is antsy today.