• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Some days, my Loo, you scare me. What sort of things can one do with dryer lint? Oh, I guess that's where the "creative" part comes in, eh. Right now my dryer isn't working anyway.

The person below me carries full coverage insurance on their vehicle.

I have full coverage on mine, don't think we've got it on hubby's.

TPBM is craving something to eat, but can't figure out what exactly would satisfy that craving.

I want something sweet and have nothing in the house at all which comes close. I don't need it anyway... :blush:

TPBM has forgotten their mom's birthday at least once.

The person below me has given somebody a nuggie recently.

I got a nine yr old boy.

Noogies, wet willys and wedgies are daily events.

TPBM will share with us the story of the worst job they've ever had.

I got a nine yr old boy.

Noogies, wet willys and wedgies are daily events.

TPBM will share with us the story of the worst job they've ever had.

I was responsible for a photo lab for the US Navy when I was graduate student, and some of the film stock was developed with ammonia. Really. After a few projects, your sinuses were burned completely out, and it wasn't all that bad. However, I nearly killed a few classrooms full of people nearby, as I couldn't tell when the vent hood wasn't working. The vapors are heavy and would gather near the floor, seep under the door and -- instant tear gas!! :yowza: It was, in a word, horrible. Horrible job.

TPBM is pretty sure the toxic world we live in each day is a bad thing. :unsure:

Balloons, but that's about it.

The person below me has had a crush on someone, and then found out they were over 20 years apart in age.

Um, truthfully, it's the other way around. I get hit on a lot by guys who are half my age, and then have to tell them their mom might not approve of a girlfriend who is older than she is. It's happened to me four times now. :unsure: I suppose that means something...

The last guy didn't care, by the way. He was fun!! :P

TPBM has owned a convertible.

Yep! And my wisdom teeth as well. And some of my liver!

TPBM hates their mother-in-law?

I don't have one of those yet, but when I do get one I probably will end up hating her.

The person below me has tried skateboarding, but failed horribly

I got a skateboard when they were a new fad- back in the late '70s. It was a wooden one. The plastic ones came later. Kids just used to tool around the neighbourhood with them back then. No crazy jumping or whatnot. And we didn't wear pads or helmets to do anything in the 'hood. You got those if you went out for football. I wasn't half-bad considering they were just a form of transportation and all you had to do was be able to jump a curb.

The person below me has a sore throat.

It's a little raw, but doing better.

But The person below me wanted to order a shamwow and a slap chop until they found out Vince had had his tounge bitten by the prostitute he paid $1,000 for.

Yep! I got woken up by a phone call from my dearest friend, so now I'm awake, but I'm going back to sleep as soon as I find out what's going on here.

The person below me uses a colour of toilet tissue other than white.

Yep! I got woken up by a phone call from my dearest friend, so now I'm awake, but I'm going back to sleep as soon as I find out what's going on here.

The person below me uses a colour of toilet tissue other than white.

I had totally forgotten they made TP in any color but white, but I think they did once. Or do still? White only, here.

TPBM likes licorice

bleah~~

Red, I love. Cinnamon flavored, I love. Black - not a chance. :puke:

TPBM is happy it's the weekend.

:yahoo:

um, yes... I have one more day before I am chained to a desk again for five more days.

TPBM prefers carpet to hardwood floors.

I have a jersey with I think 7 or 8 sigs on it, as well as a t-shirt with 9 sigs, and a tigers jersey with 2 sigs and a goalie stick with the whole 2006-7 Griffins roster on it.

TPBM is totally excited for the Tigers opener on Monday!

If I need to. I work weekends in a convenience store, so I'm usually the one giving them. I have learned to translate Northsouthese into Leftrightese. It took some doing. I have trouble following "turn left" directions as opposed to "go north" directions, and if I'm using a map, I have to be facing north because north is up on the map. If I don't, the whole thing is turned around and I will go the wrong direction because that's the way the map was facing.

The person below me thinks the above makes sense.

If I need to. I work weekends in a convenience store, so I'm usually the one giving them. I have learned to translate Northsouthese into Leftrightese. It took some doing. I have trouble following "turn left" directions as opposed to "go north" directions, and if I'm using a map, I have to be facing north because north is up on the map. If I don't, the whole thing is turned around and I will go the wrong direction because that's the way the map was facing.

The person below me thinks the above makes sense.

it does, to me. I am a kinesthetic driver, as well. If I have physically driven to a destination (not riding in the car with someone else driving - that doesn't work), I can forever more drive to it again. If I don't have a map or directions, and my "sense" says turn left, there is a 99% chance that I should have turned right. I am spacially challenged. I believe what this all means is that I was supposed to be a rock star and have someone drive me everywhere I want to go in a limo. :P

TPBM takes vitamins.