• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope- all of my current physical woes are arthritis- and back- related. Nothing minor.

The person below me is usually early for things.

Roger that! 10 minutes early for work is considered on-time!

Well - unless I'm on Maui......early does NOT NOT NOT EVER EVER EVER happen. It is frowned upon. Not kiddiing.

TPBM has nothing to do today?

Roger that! 10 minutes early for work is considered on-time!

Well - unless I'm on Maui......early does NOT NOT NOT EVER EVER EVER happen. It is frowned upon. Not kiddiing.

TPBM has nothing to do today?

:blink: It's Monday at work. Do the words chaos and carnage have a bad connotation in terms of work load? At least I have a job -- or it has me, more precisely.

TPBM likes lacrosse!

:blink: It's Monday at work. Do the words chaos and carnage have a bad connotation in terms of work load? At least I have a job -- or it has me, more precisely.

TPBM likes lacrosse!

The first time I ever played, I got smacked in the face really hard by one of my jerk classmates with a lacrosse stick. I haven't been too keen on it since. <_<

The person below me eats their veggies and actually likes them.

I most certainly do. (((hugs DKM))) :)

TPBM prefers waffle cones to sugar cones.

{{{PL39}}}

Nope. No I do not. Gimme a Drumstick, outta the box, and leave me alone.

May I have one more please?

TPBM has shoplifted by accident before. Be honest. C'mon, we family. We family.

I don't know if I did or not, but about 25 years ago I was shopping with my boyfriend, and I had something on the bottom shelf of the cart. We got through the checkout, and loaded stuff in the car. I was putting it in the car and I thought, "oh, did we pay for that? I don't know if she saw it." My bf checked the receipt and said it was on there, so we drove back home (60 miles). On the way home, he complained constantly that I was too honest, and if the girl hadn't seen it, it was her fault, not ours. I never saw the receipt. I was going to check it when I got home (I was driving), but my bf had lost it by then. Given what a rip-off con-artist he was with no morals or ethics at all, I have a suspicion I did indeed shoplift by accident.

The person below me also feels guilty for things they did half a life ago.

The person below me also feels guilty for things they did half a life ago.

OHHHHH SHIIIT!

Get a pen and a stack of paper......grab 2 large coffees. We're gonna be here awhile!

Grab a seat.

(Honestly though people, I've led a mistake-free life so far.)

Grab another seat so you can put your feet up.....we might need more than one day to hear me out.

TPBM can bring home the bacon, and.......

da da, da dum...fry it up in a pan...da da, da dum...and never ever let you forget you're a man.

Yes I can. I just choose not to. The last part, that is. I can bring home bacon and fry it up, but I wouldn't impose on you to change my lightbulbs, mow my lawn, or shovel my walk, DKM.

The person below me has no clue what that was all about.

(It's an old perfume commercial, if you didn't know.)

Her name is...................

(I'm out.....someone else go.............)

da da, da dum...fry it up in a pan...da da, da dum...and never ever let you forget you're a man.

Yes I can. I just choose not to. The last part, that is. I can bring home bacon and fry it up, but I wouldn't impose on you to change my lightbulbs, mow my lawn, or shovel my walk, DKM.

Nope, no idea what the hell is going on.

The person below me thinks it is a little bit silly about how many Agent Smiths there are on the Matrix movies.

The person below me wonders why Canadians have their own special bacon.

Special? Backbacon? Well......ate it every school morning for the first 6 yrs of my school career in Windsor. (Go Hugh Beaton Bulldogs!) Dad would cook me one over-cooked fried egg, dry piece of toast, and a slab of backbacon.

Not so special. 6 years.

TPBM likes those mall pretzels?

Special? Backbacon? Well......ate it every school morning for the first 6 yrs of my school career in Windsor. (Go Hugh Beaton Bulldogs!) Dad would cook me one over-cooked fried egg, dry piece of toast, and a slab of backbacon.

Not so special. 6 years.

TPBM likes those mall pretzels?

Not the mall ones, but I cannot go to a "live" hockey game without buying a soft pretzel. They won't win if I don't get one, you see?

TPBM is concerned about tomorrow (April 1)

** Hi, DKM (((friend!)))

Edited by puckloo39

Not the mall ones, but I cannot go to a "live" hockey game without buying a soft pretzel. They won't win if I don't get one, you see?

TPBM is concerned about tomorrow (April 1)

** Hi, DKM (((friend!)))

Yes, my older sister is quite the prankster. I wouldn't be surprised if I came from school to find my room covered in sticky notes, masking tape, or some other annoying material <_< And even without my sister, I'm probably going to get Rick Rolled about 10 times.

All this with a Calculus test tomorrow? Yikes! :scared:

The person below me is usualy the first person awake in their house

Yes, my older sister is quite the prankster. I wouldn't be surprised if I came from school to find my room covered in sticky notes, masking tape, or some other annoying material <_< And even without my sister, I'm probably going to get Rick Rolled about 10 times.

All this with a Calculus test tomorrow? Yikes! :scared:

The person below me is usualy the first person awake in their house

Since I am generally the only person in my house, yes. :)

TPBM has travelled more than 1000 miles to attend a game in Detroit.

Me! :P

I've never attended a game in Detroit. Never even been there. :(

The person below me prefers Chinese food over Mexican.

(Not sure about the spelling either, but yes, HOCKEY MATTERS, you are right, and we are old.)

Edited by 55fan

I've never attended a game in Detroit. Never even been there. :(

The person below me prefers Chinese food over Mexican.

(Not sure about the spelling either, but yes, HOCKEY MATTERS, you are right, and we are old.)

Hey! I'm old too! What were we talki *nods off*.........OH! NM

I do indeed prefer Chinese foods over mexican. But it's close.

TPBM knows how many cars can make a left on a yellow. (Get it right!)

Are we talking by law? I suppose that would vary from state to state. I'd say 2, but they probably limited it to the one that had already pulled halfway into the intersection.

The person below me would like to sleep a lot.

Are we talking by law? I suppose that would vary from state to state. I'd say 2, but they probably limited it to the one that had already pulled halfway into the intersection.

The person below me would like to sleep a lot.

no way! i wish i never had to sleep! there aren't nearly enough hours in the day.

tpbm knows someone who is pregnant.

no way! i wish i never had to sleep! there aren't nearly enough hours in the day.

tpbm knows someone who is pregnant.

yet, friend with twins (boy and girl). How fun!! For me, anyway. :P

TPBM has played badminton.