• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Yes, I can handle all that nasty driving. But icy is much more scary.

The person below me has all the Christmas decorations up.

Not yet. They're going up either today or tomorrow.

The person below me has at least once attempted to cover their house in Christmas lights ala Clark W. Griswold.

I have never hung up lights on my house. I am terrified of ladders. I just have a small nativity scene, a couple of snow globes, a candle, and some angel chimes.

The person below me likes angel chimes.

I have never hung up lights on my house. I am terrified of ladders. I just have a small nativity scene, a couple of snow globes, a candle, and some angel chimes.

The person below me likes angel chimes.

are you talking about the lovely little Swedish chimes with candles, which cause it to spin when lit and make the chimes ring? I love mine. I have three different ones.

The person below me is involved in a legal mess right now. <_<

And how!!!! I work graveyards, so I have to leave for work in about 20 minutes, and I only got about 3 hours of sleep today. I just wasn't tired. Now I'm ready to hit the hay, but I have to go to work. Oh, well, at least it's Thursday, which means it's my 1/2 day; only 6 hours.

The person below me has drempt about a fellow LGWer that they have never met. (Today I drempt that I owned a big business and hired Dawn as my secretary.)

Sounds good to me since it's for Jack. :)

The person below me need to get going to work.

Jack is cool. :cool:

No! I don't have to go to work. I took the day off. Of course, I am home cleaning and working harder than I would be answering the phone and staring at a computer all day... but still... :lol:

The person below me needs a shower. :o

Actually, yes. I am cleaning the house, so I decided to put it off until later since I'll get dirty cleaning anyway.

The person below me is getting very sleepy, veeerrrrryyy sssllleeeeepyyyyyy. When the person below me awakes, they will cluck like a chicken.

My Mommy and my little sister are coming up on Sunday to go to my church's Advent By Candlelight program (which I wrote this year).

The person below me has been corrected and made to look stupid by a 5-year-old.