• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope, I'm staying home...closest traveling I'm doing near Christmas is a doctor's appointment for Terry on the 23rd.

TPBM is tired of all this Tiger Woods bull...get on with life, already!

Tiger Woods? Aren't they near Rabbit Bluff? Haven't heard a thing...

The person below me thinks if your husband is trapped in a car and you need to get him out, you should use a 5-iron, and your husband should get a driver.

Mrs. Woods had to know what she was getting into. No sympathy here, if she thought he was going to become a choir boy because he married her.

How much is half of a billion dollars, Tiger? Ho, ho, ho!! Seriously, I wish them the best, hope they work it all out... the kids are what's at stake, as usual.

The person below me needs a shower. :D

Tree up but nothing but the manger under it. I need to finish my shopping and hopefully get my presents wrapped before Christmas eve, which is usually when I'm wrapping everything even if I've had it for a while.

The person below me is done with their Christmas shopping.

not quite, but I have all the stuff I need to wrap and mail off on Monday done. Whew~

The person below me is going to watch the game tonight. I have a list of Nashville players I don't like, so this one will be fun -- if we win. Which we will!!

I always expect a win, even when I'm watching the Lions. I can't go into a game thinking, "oh, well, we're going to lose".

The person below me has wondered what it would be like to be a fish.

I had Mick & Ken on Fox Sports' alternate station during the game. I did see it with the Nashville guys on On The Fly. The idiot had just said that Bert & Datsyuk were on the ice and, in the same sentence, did the incorrect play-by-play. Very funny. Guess he didn't hear himself.

The person below me is pleasantly surprised at how the Wings are playing now.

I think I have one around here somewhere from my elementary music classes (teaching, that is).

The person below me slept a lot this weekend to make up for a lack of sleep, and it felt darn good.