• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not really. I do to say goodbye to my friend or family member. I usually don't stick around much for other family members.

TPBM has a snowblower.

The person below me thinks that Joaquin Phoenix should have never appeared on Letterman.

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Letterman's line was a classic: "Gee, sorry you weren't able to make it tonight." :lol:

The person below me wishes they had the day off -- since everyone else seems to have flaked out and is not going to show up. <_<

Thankfully no. I almost rarely see my parents-in-law and my blood parents don't irritate or constantly prod me on certain things they could easily prod me about and let me live my own life. :)

The person below me thinks this is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwRmYi-sWxU

Oh, yes. My mom collects Nativity scenes, and there's one that has a lot of pieces and goes on the piano. Some time during Christmas, someone puts the cow on the roof of the stable, and Mom goes for days without noticing it. When she sees it, she yells, "Who put that cow on the barn?!?!?!?!?" and we all know that it's Christmas.

The person below me will be spending their first Christmas without a specific loved one, and is kind of worried about how it will affect them.

well, no. :unsure: I usually spend Christmas with my friend from New Zealand, as her family is all over there, and I don't have family to spend it with. Hope whoever you're referring to is OK, though.

The person below me wishes they could be somewhere really neat-o for Christmas, like a beautiful ski resort in Switzerland or something along those lines -- with your family, if you so desire... or not!

I'm in ND, and I just got in from shoveling. Regrets? I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention. Moving away from snow is not one of them.

The person below me needs a hug.

<sending hug whether you need it or not, cuz I need to give one>

Edited by 55fan