• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

yep, I do. It's very satisfying to see it all green and pretty and trimmed perfectly.

The person below me thinks they do most things* better than anyone they could hire.

edit: I mean like chores and work around the house -- not brain surgery or something like that. :P

Edited by puckloo39

Sounds fun. Not sick, more of a 2000 + mile distance thing, keeping me away.

The person below me is really starting to get into the Tigers, now that the Wings are done for the year.

The person below me would be at the Downtown Hoedown in Detroit if they weren't sick like me right now :(

Sorry your sick, but at least you have better reason for not being able to go. I couldn't go because I didn't have anyone to go with and I won't go down there alone that late at night.

Nope, I actually find it pretty funny. Plus, I've always kind of liked the Flyers for some reason.

The person below me wonders how people come up with the sh*t in movies like Hostel.

I do wonder what is going on in people's heads to come up with some of these movie ideas.

The person below me has a lot to do this weekend.

Well, whether or not I'll do it is another question, but I have my "to do" list, and it is extensive.

The person below me is seeing signs all around them that they are old. (My Godson is 14 today. He is in drivers' ed and will be getting his license this summer. He's just a baby!!! Where has the time gone?)

Don't expect much out of people. Just don't be a jerk and don't hurt others, that's all I expect and don't think it's too hard.

The person below me thinks it would be cool to have Ernie as a roommate (Ernie from Sesame Street).

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

No. I do occasionally misspell the word below, but it's really just a typo rather than thinking that it is actually spelled bleow.

The person below me is glad it's spring.

I know why. It's because there's no hockey.

The person below me likes a good practical joke where no one gets hurt. (I missed my Godson's 14th birthday and Confirmation, plus I haven't seen him since Christmas, so I haven't given him a card or gift for any of it. I sent him a check with a card saying "Congratulations on you wedding shower" and a note saying "At least I'm early for something.")

Edited by 55fan