• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not even close.

The person below me has uttered the phrase, "Are you f***in' retarded?!?" in the past 24 hours, but not whilst speaking to someone who is actually mentally challenged because that would be too mean.

I don't really have occasion to use one, so they don't bother me.

The person below me has just packed up, moved away, and started over- and been successful at it (unlike me who just found that I was still myself and nothing could change that).

The person below me has just packed up, moved away, and started over- and been successful at it (unlike me who just found that I was still myself and nothing could change that).

I used to do that a lot - take whatever fit in my VW bug and bug out for new scenery. That's how I got to Texas. Not sure I want to do it again, but I would if I had to, I guess.

The person below me worries about the future (and next week). :unsure:

Haven't met face to face yet, but I know him well (although not as well as he knows me- he even calls me by my name).

The person below me, if they turn on the tv for some mindless rerun that turns out to be a "part one", will inconvenience themselves the next day (or week) to make sure they see "part two".

Working graveyards and didn't get enough sleep yesterday. In fact, I fell asleep after clicking into this thread and before reading. Oh, yes. I'll be a tired girl tonight.

The person below me still likes bologna on white bread.