• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not this chick. If I get five minutes to myself, I go for it.

The person below me is rooting for the Sharks at this point in the playoffs.

I like the Sharks, but would love to see Montreal win it all, too. Do not want Philly to win... just say NO to Pronger prancing around with the Cup again. :nono:

The person below me washed their vehicle today.

The person below me has been in a hot air balloon. (If so, what was it like?)

I have, several times. It's a bit scary because you can't do much to control where you go and how you land. But it's also very cool because it's so quiet (except for the burner blasts which are quite loud) and it's not windy, which you would expect. You're moving at the same speed as the wind. Pretty nifty! If you don't like heights, you might not like it. :o

The person below me has allergies. :blink:

Edited by puckloo39

I do, yes. I sliced my thumb with new garden shears... those suckers are sharp! If I am not bleeding by the time I am done doing yard work, I've done something wrong, I swear.

The person below me hopes I don't get tetanus. :blink:

My parents bought it in 1976. It is earthtone paisley. I hate it. I just got rid of the matching loveseat a few weeks ago. But it still holds people and is rather comfortable for napping, so it stays.

The person below me didn't get much done this weekend.

I got just about everything done that was on my to do list. The one thing that didn't get finished is a big one so I have to work on that tonight.

The person below me has gone to work with a toothpaste stain on their shirt, not noticing until you get there of course.

The person below me drives over 10 miles to work.

I do. But limit them due to the sugar content.

The person below me has worn two different colored (but similar) shoes to work before. :P

Edited by puckloo39

I'm not sure. I hear that Chicago food is very specific and if you don't eat it their way, they have hissies. Sorry, folks. I eat what I like. So... I went to Wiki and looked it up. Some of it sounds pretty good.

The person below me owns fewer than 10 pairs of shoes.