• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, the Toledo Zoo has a nice collection of orangutans. And some of the more clever ones get to live in an enclosure where they can spray water cannons (low pressure, of course) at people who are standing in a certain area! Little kids LOVE it.

The person below me has interesting plans for the weekend.

very. Since I was 8 years old. I remember getting my first pair of glasses and marveling that trees had leaves that went all the way to the top. Couldn't see that far...

The person below me has had lasik surgery

Last night was dreadfully slow. Tonight is at the c-store. Only time will tell how busy that will be.

The person below me is confident that they will like whomever the person below them is.

...And you are...?

Yeah, you're pretty cool and all that.

The person below me thinks it's odd but cool that a bunch of people who have never met (sans Casey and Jenny) and have nothing in common but a hockey team can sit here and become friends just guessing things about the person who will next happen to pop into this thread and choose to reply.

No. In fact, it would be unwise for me to try to drive a stick, because I tend to tap my left foot when good music comes on the radio. "Oh no, the clutch!!!!" :P

The person below me likes to dance.