• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, not these days when the budget for NASA is less than my weekly grocery allowance. Maybe if some private-source, ga-jillionaire funded it... maybe.

The person below me really wishes it wasn't Moanday and would like to be somewhere else.

edit: apparently the rest of you love Monday and do not have to work. :ph34r:

Edited by puckloo39

Ham! Also, I love that Dom clip....it was much cooler seeing it live in person, however. :)

The person below me feels sleepy today.

I love the Dom clip, too. Love Dom. Perry-odd (said in his accent)

No, I am not sleepy. Anything but... I am frantic. I have too much to do here, after working all day in the office -- and if I am lucky, will get to bed by 1AM. I have to get up to go to work at 6AM. Are we having fun yet?

The person below me is happy to have Mikey Mo in Detroit. :)

I do.

The person below me has had to explain medicare benefits to someone lately. (I just had to explain to mom that even though her insurance now offers expanded coverage on HIV screenings, that she probably doesn't need one. I'm pretty sure from our conversation that she has no idea what it is.)

I worked out. :showoff: It was great!

I don't know what a pineapple brat is. A badly behaved fruit? Or a bratwurst comingled with pineapple? Neither sound very good to me right now...

The person below me knows all the words to "Oklahoma" (OK!!) I have that damned song stuck in my head. :sadlike:

I didn't but I don't know what channel they're on or if I have it on my TV.

The person below me watches certain game recordings, because they know the ending and it makes them smile (7-0 Wings v Avs in '02 is one of my favorites) :P

Edited by puckloo39