• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I can get down and boogie, but I'd need help getting back up again.

The person below me will now click on my profile and tell me what they think of the new addition.

EDIT: Ok, I haven't gotten the new pic. Check in the hot wings thread until I get technosavvy.

Edited by 55fan

Not too old, but it's not one of those new-fangled phones.

The person below me has a tendency to fall asleep at the computer and wake up to a page of ldssskjjkdsuuuuuuuuuijkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnvssssssssvssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssskjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

or something like that.

Edited by 55fan

No, my desk chair isn't comfortable enough to sleep in. Ugh, who knows what embarrassing things I'd post here if I were sleep-posting!

The person below me has posted embarrassing things online while under the influence. (of drink, sleep deprivation, meds, whatever-- anything that had your brain working in unusual ways.)

Drunk posting! Friends don't let friends post drunk (without saving a copy to throw up in their faces later).

The person below me has seen a picture of the person above me lying on her back with her legs in the air. (Totally innocent- check the members photos thread.)

Yep, the edge of the couch near the coffee table and plug for my computer. I also have the same spot for sitting at my friends house, the right side of the love seat. I'm such a creature of habit.

TPBM will be going to their first Tigers game this coming baseball season.

No my legs aren't sexy, maybe if they were slightly slimmer and a tad longer they would be, but then my FLintstone feet would just ruin it anyways ;)

TPBM is up against a deadline.

Most likely not, I try to get to Michigan for a Wings game or two per season but never been to a Tigers game. I'll be attending a handful of Braves games though.

The Braves are actually my team, and I finally made it to Turner Field last summer to see them :) although the heat was so bad and I decided I would walk to the stadium from the train station and got lost and went about a half hour out of my way in 115 degree temperatures. Ever since the Expos left Montreal I rarely see any ballgames in person anymore.