• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not really. If "style" doesn't involve boot cut or flare jeans, a fitted v-neck or scoop neck shirt, and sandals, sneakers, or boots (depending on weather), I'm right out.

The person below me wagered some money on the NCAA basketball tournament.

Nuts. I also have non-allergic but annoying reactions to onions and peppers.

The person below me has a food they could keep on eating until they exploded, but doesn't because that would be icky.

Indeed. If they have to call and remind someone that there's an election and how to register to vote, that person is not informed enough to vote.

The person below me is relatively sober.

Several times, actually. I am a bit oral-hygiene obsessed. What flavor floss would you like? :lol:

The person below me will tell a stranger if their clothes are awry or something is wrong with their appearance, rather than let them walk about not knowing.

It depends on the situation. If it's easily fixed and the person doesn't look rich/mean/arrogant/male/whatever other thing might make them turn on me and go nuts, then I probably will.

The person below me has their own bathroom.

I really don't watch movies. 2 hours is just too long for me to invest in something unless I know I'm going to like it. What stinks is that if I start it, I have to finish it or I'll go nuts trying to figure how it ends. Then I waste the two hours plus afterwards as it replays in my head, which happens every time I see a movie.

The person below me has a loved one with whom they'd like to be closer.

(Drew still won't let me hold him.)