• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not really. I don't watch much outside of sports and the occasional odd cable show for an episode or two. Of course, once spring hits, I've been promised new episodes of Mythbusters and a new Mike Holmes series, so then all bets are off.

The person below me misses the wholesome sitcoms of days gone by.

Close enough, I was just watching friends, maybe not so wholesome though lol

the person below me has a job they hate

Sometimes.. I hate the situation at times, but am very good at my job and my clients love me, so I guess that's something.

The person below me has a secret Valentine crush...

don't say who, then it won't be a secret anymore... :wub:

Sometimes.. I hate the situation at times, but am very good at my job and my clients love me, so I guess that's something.

The person below me has a secret Valentine crush...

don't say who, then it won't be a secret anymore... :wub:

no, just broke up with my gf lol, happy about saving money though :)

the person below me could really go for a delicious hamburger

I could! Can I have cheese and ketsup on it too? But not too much ketsup. It's a bit spicy and loud for my taste. Just a tad. And can I have a lot of cheese? How about two slices of cheddar, one of Swiss and two of American? Can it have two patties on it? Can I get curly fries with that?

The person below me is mean and nasty when they get confused.

I could! Can I have cheese and ketsup on it too? But not too much ketsup. It's a bit spicy and loud for my taste. Just a tad. And can I have a lot of cheese? How about two slices of cheddar, one of Swiss and two of American? Can it have two patties on it? Can I get curly fries with that?

The person below me is mean and nasty when they get confused.

No just when I'm angry, when I'm confused I'm more like Joey from friends

The person below me has a secret not even their closest friend/significant other knows about

I suppose I do, but it's probably something minute that I've never bothered to tell.

The person below me has eaten something alive (not counting yoghurt).

I ate a worm as a kid, and I believe a bug or two

the person below is excited for the wings to embarrass Hudler and the flames tonight! :)

no, I'm not. I can pretty much talk to anyone, where ever. I am not very social anymore, though I do well in crowds and with strangers.

The person below me missed the game today 'cause they also thought it was tonight. Ugh.

Oh, no! That's where you were! Steve and I were wondering. I just assumed you had something come up. I missed the first period myself having lunch with a friend, but once I got the game up, I did a BOOGA and an extra for you too.

The person below me will be baking something soon.

Nope. I only have 2 quilts. One was made by my grandmother, the other was a wedding present to my great-great grandparents, made in 1848. Neither gets used.

The person below me has already handed down a family heirloom even though they're not dead yet.